Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Multiple XLRs

I tried to talk my wife into a base xlr for her, .......................

.....well maybe if you had suggested she should have a V like you she may have been driving an XLR now too! :laugh:

The reasoning for the base was because she didn't want to spend so much, hence the base suggestion. I would love 2 V's around :)

Instead of getting a second XLR, decided to go with a C6 Corvette instead. Both of them have their own personality, so I really like the variety.

Instead of getting a second XLR, decided to go with a C6 Corvette instead. Both of them have their own personality, so I really like the variety.

I also considered the C6 for the same reason but since they made so few XLRs and stopped production, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to purchase my V. A Vette might be in my future but I would need to add more garage space and I just did that 2 years ago and now it's full. I don't think I can talk the wife into another garage project. :dunno:

I don't think I can talk the wife into another garage project. :dunno:

I wouldn't be so pessimistic Victor-V. She really comes across as so pliable and understanding that I can't imagine her opposing you adding a Vette or trading her old red one just so you can have a second awesome V. I believe you have definitely found the good wife....
Sometimes it appears that she tries to hide it. But I can see that she is pudding in your hands.....

Steve

I wouldn't be so pessimistic Victor-V. She really comes across as so pliable and understanding that I can't imagine her opposing you adding a Vette or trading her old red one just so you can have a second awesome V. I believe you have definitely found the good wife....
Sometimes it appears that she tries to hide it. But I can see that she is pudding in your hands.....

Steve

I don't think I'm "pudding" of any type. However, I might be molded into letting you ride in my fast red XLR, because I know you are struggling trying to cope with your slow white one - abandoning it for months at a time in far away states like Indiana and placing desperate posts all over the forum offering to take care of the rides of others. It's even gotten to the point that other forum members in your home state that have fast red XLR's are hiding them from you at their neighbors.

Because I'm so understanding, I'm not afraid & I'm not hiding my XLR from you (& because I'm fortunately several states away). Just remember we're here for you to give you some relief from that slow white XLR by letting you occasionally experience the thrill ride in a red one. :burnout:

I'm not hiding it. Anytime any of you want a ride, then just let me know. Since I am new owner {10-4-2012} I am up to learning more on my car. So far the guy that I met, that had one too, has pointed out things that I should look out for . I just said I am putting it in my neighbors garage so mom can park hers (srx) in the garage. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355424190.695211.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think I'm "pudding" of any type. However, I might be molded into letting you ride in my red XLR, because I know you are struggling trying to cope with your slow white one - abandoning it for months at a time in far away states like Indiana and desperate to take the rides of others. It's even gotten to the point that other forum members in your home state that have red XLR's are hiding them from you at their neighbors.

Because I'm so understanding, I'm not afraid & I'm not hiding my XLR from you (& because I'm fortunately several states away). Just remember we're here for you to give you some relief by letting you occasionally experience the thrill ride in a red one. :burnout:

My dear, I honestly can feel the love even though you are several states away....... Where else, other than on this forum, can anyone get an offer to be chauffeured around in a red XLR. Life can not get any better than this......... I still say Victor V has definitely found the good wife. For me, I have yet to find pudding that wasn't likable...even if it drives a red XLR.

Steve

Just let me know when you are ready for a psyche-enhancing red XLR trip! :xmas:

Years in the making

My dear, I honestly can feel the love even though you are several states away....... Where else, other than on this forum, can anyone get an offer to be chauffeured around in a red XLR. Life can not get any better than this......... I still say Victor V has definitely found the good wife. For me, I have yet to find pudding that wasn't likable...even if it drives a red XLR.

Steve

Steve...it has taken years to get to the "pudding" stage!!! Amy is a great wife. :love:

Now as to the "old red one", I consider the XLR along the same lines as a fine wine......it only gets better with age. :wave:

Mike

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back