Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Need seat bezel in the tan beige .....color

Bill S.

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 V, Raven Black with Shale interior
Hey

Can anyone give me a pointer as to where I can buy the driver's side seat bezel switch cover for my '06 V ? I think it is part no. 88991570 . Seems to be discontinued at GM Parts Direct, When I cross reference it, it seems to come up on different sites pictured as the passenger's side part and also at others as the driver's side bezel . Anybody have the definitive part number and who might have it?

Wish they would specify by driver's or passenger's, rather than right or left as that last is an orientation and not as clear consistent ....to me.

Driver's side switch bezel cover in beige tan (Shale) ??

Appreciate it,

Bill

It's Shale Bill, and I got one from that parts dealer in Winston Salem North Carolina.

If they don't have it there are 2 or 3 other dealers with obsolete parts when you google "Cadillac parts." Have you tried E bay?

I Googled Quality GMC Parts Store, 7901 Lomas Blvd. N E, Albuquerque, New Mexico, Phone 505-348-1143. Their web site shows that they have one! Name of part-Bezel, or outer cover; part # 88991572, L side (88991570 must be r/side) cost about $45 plus shipping. That part number says it is a shale color part; just what you want!!

Last edited:
Appears to still be in GM stock.

96f4e72dd0468168e1b499376f0fa389.jpg

Parts listings can be confusing. They usually show one side in an illustration but then list he parts as right or left. Left always being the drivers side. The part number listed 88991572 does appear to be correct and still available but who know for how long.

GMpartsdirect.com, put that in a search bar(not google!!)They have that part under outer cover, seat- with the part number that I previous gave you , in shale color! $44 and change.

There are 6 listed on Amazon for a measly $523 each. But hey, it’s prime day so you can get free 2 day shipping.

amazon

There are 6 listed on Amazon for a measly $523 each. But hey, it’s prime day so you can get free 2 day shipping.
thought that may be a misprint when I found those but seller says no. haha Sort of like the 6000$ headlights I guess.

Hey

OK, received the seat bezel this AM. Spot on match in Swale. GM Parts direct Total inc. ship, $54.68

Thanks all !!!

Bill

Still looking have one new in box $75.00 shipped

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry