Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

New Infrared 06 owner

rexster314

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 Base Infrared
So here's my X with 3 layers of Zaino Show Car Polish. I'll end up with 3 more layers in the next couple of days. I've been using this stuff for about 7 years now and I'm still pleased with the results I get.

Attachments

• 2015-10-04 17.09.21.jpg
    2015-10-04 17.09.21.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 311
So here's my X with 3 layers of Zaino Show Car Polish. I'll end up with 3 more layers in the next couple of days. I've been using this stuff for about 7 years now and I'm still pleased with the results I get.

Looks fantastic! Hope your elbows hold up!

Zaino rocks, doesn't it! Never would have thought the "depth" stuff was true, but it is. Looks super on red/darker colors too! You now have art!

Zaino rocks, doesn't it! Never would have thought the "depth" stuff was true, but it is. Looks super on red/darker colors too! You now have art!

Yep, I know there's newer stuff out there, but ease of use and the results can't be beat as far as I'm concerned. I had a Buick Enclave in Red Tint coat that is almost, if not the same as Infrared, and the depth I had after 8 coats of Z-2 was unbelievable. At the age of almost 68, I still enjoy getting out the cleaning stuff and doing my own car(s). I MIGHT take the vehicle through a car wash, but hate to do it due to the swirls the rotating brushes leaves. Then I have to get out the D/A polisher and get the swirls out asap

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom