Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

New Member - 04 XLR in AZ

find one around Georgia or Tennessee I will inspect it and drive it out .Would love to see Az before I am unable. Avoid areas of NC near the ocean. MAy want to really inspect anything from that area two or three times.

Deal! Funny you should say that, I have 4-5 in Tenn, OH & GA that I am waitig to hear back from lol. Thanks long Tall Sally, hope to have a ride for you soon!! :lol:

If you find one in Ohio, I’ll be glad to look at it for you. Especially if it is Central Ohio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Met Danny @ Legends in Tempe. He is definitely knowledgable and will be my go to guy when I get one. Unfortunately, the one I was considering was sold. I'm looking at 6-7 more, including V's, so hopefully will close a deal this weekend. REALLY wish I could find one in AZ !!

:thumbsup Glad you met Danny at Legends......none better to service a XLR in AZ

Why the hurry to buy a XLR by this weekend? Take your time and find a nice one in AZ, southern Cal, Texas, or Las Vegas area,,,,and take the trip to verify and purchase....drive it back.

Here is one I'd consider...'08 with low miles, private owner > Used Cadillac XLR for Sale in Phoenix, AZ: 59 Cars from $8,900 - iSeeCars.com
Good luck

p z

Man, that's a pretty steep price for a non-V model. I got mine, added tires of my choice, replaced the MagRide shocks, added a rear sway bar, Volant intake, WindRestrictor, replaced one wheel and got it's paint detailed and "sealed" and I'm still under $20K. But mine had more miles, 84K, now 86.5, and it's an '04. Guess it depends on what you want and where and when it happens. Good hunting.

John B.

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry