Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

New Member From Nw Jersey

06infraredxlr

DSCF0005 (2).jpg
Hi All,
Just checking in to this site as a new member. Our ride is a base 2006 Infrared with some minor exterior modifications. This is only one of two XLR's in our area; in fact, until we bought this one we had never even seen an XLR on the road. Now I find that there is a black V model somewhere in the area, but I have never seen it. I only know about it from someone else who saw it in a nearby town.
Looking forward to hearing from other owners with comments, complaints and suggestions. For those in the NJ, DE & S.E. PA areas, I do a car show & cruise web site: check it out at
www.cliffscalendar.com :cool:

View attachment 2830
Hi All,
Just checking in to this site as a new member. Our ride is a base 2006 Infrared with some minor exterior modifications. This is only one of two XLR's in our area; in fact, until we bought this one we had never even seen an XLR on the road. Now I find that there is a black V model somewhere in the area, but I have never seen it. I only know about it from someone else who saw it in a nearby town.
Looking forward to hearing from other owners with comments, complaints and suggestions. For those in the NJ, DE & S.E. PA areas, I do a car show & cruise web site: check it out at

Welcome to the greatest forum on the net! You must enjoy your ride as we all do on here, especially when your the only one in your area, people will stare, point and even run off the road! Lol any way keep up date on up coming events it's the best way to meet all the awesome people here on the forum! And got a question about your ride shoot away there usually someone on here with an answer! WELCOME AND ENJOY YOUR NEW RIDE!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Thanks Dan

View attachment 2830
Hi All,

Welcome. I 2 have a base Xlr infrared. I know that you'll have lots of head turns all over when you drive your around. I'm down in Florida. Did you hear about the Xlr gathering in bowling green? The 10th anniversary of the Xlr is this year and people from all over are attending. Just search bowling green 10th anniversary. In the search area. Again welcome to the best site for news and info on your ride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back