Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

New Owner of a 2004 XLR and new to XLR net...

Eddie "Yr Papa"

My XLR/V(s)
2004 Black on Black XLR
Good Morning all,

I've owned many Cadillac's since the 1970's growing up in San Francisco Ca. I did quite a bit of research on the XLR before my recent purchase of a Super Clean 2004 Black on Black XLR with 70,043 miles on the odometer last month. In my search for a good car, I began to see how rare these cars are, and are becoming. I drove from my home in San Jose Ca. to Los Angeles twice before making my purchase. I just found and joined this site/group. This is a great site, with so much information; I love it. I look forward to learning more about these Amazing Cars, and about this site.

Respectfully, Eddie

Great car!, I just purchased one a couple of months ago... great group of owners here! WELCOME!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Welcome!!
As a owner from this past October, enjoy the forums. When you have time, start reading them from the first postings. LOTS of info here that will answer almost all your questions.

U found us ,,,,

WELCOME to the website Eddie :wave:

ENJOY the RIDE!

p z

Welcome to this excellent forum! At the XLR gatherings over the years that we was able to attend we have made so many awesome friends even people that have sold their XLR or we have never met in person are still friends of ours!
March 25th has been 5 years!
01ce77f19b2db963bdf1134a521db32d.jpg

At 53K then she (Roxy) has now rolled to 92K Love this car!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Last edited:
Welcome

Hi Eddie,

Welcome to XLR Net.:cool: Shades on top down driving ahead. Yet not for us so far. We just this weekend (Yup May 1st) had another 1 foot of new snow. :( Right now it is 22*. But the baby is ensconced in the garage under her soft cotton lined car cover. Eventually here maybe?

Hi Eddie
I saw on my "more-than-4-weeks-Vacation" in the US just ONE XLR (!), it was a black one near Big Sur on Highway 1 - (April 19th) - was it yours? ;-)

You are right, the cars are very rare (and more rare here in Germany)

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom