Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

New owner

Tiger38117

Hello all, new XLR owner here. It's always been on the bucket list, so now I have one...for better or for worse :chuckle It's an '04 black & biscuit, solid driver quality car (which is what I wanted) that's been well taken care of. I'm a "car guy" with several old toys and I'm pretty handy in the garage, so the "peculiarities" of these cars dont scare me.

My question: are there any parts houses that specialize in the XLR? I need the little plastic cover for the rear bumper key and I'm sure I'll find some other odds & ends I need. Where's the best place to shop?

Thanks

Hello all, new XLR owner here. It's always been on the bucket list, so now I have one...for better or for worse :chuckle It's an '04 black & biscuit, solid driver quality car (which is what I wanted) that's been well taken care of. I'm a "car guy" with several old toys and I'm pretty handy in the garage, so the "peculiarities" of these cars dont scare me.

My question: are there any parts houses that specialize in the XLR? I need the little plastic cover for the rear bumper key and I'm sure I'll find some other odds & ends I need. Where's the best place to shop?

Thanks
Try this one. And congratulations on your new toy

OEM BUMPER & COMPONENTS - FRONT for 2004 Cadillac XLR | GMPartsCenter.net

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$62 for a 1-inch-square piece of plastic. Awesome :thumbsup

Thanks!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors