Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

New Store and New Sponsor

TheXLRStore

Hey everyone. Just wanted to drop in and take a minute and introduce ourselves. We're a small family owned company that has been producing parts and accessories for several limited production run American cars. We specialize in the Dodge Viper, Plymouth Prowler, etc. and now we're starting to generate some parts for the XLR. We decided to become a sponsoring vendor here to help keep the community flourishing and help where we could. We're still building our website but feel free to check it out and let us know if there is anything in particular everyone is looking for. We appreciate the opportunity to help everyone out and look forward to dealing with everyone in the future!

:thumbsup

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We definitely hope you can benefit us with parts specific to the XLR. Very few can. Welcome...

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

We definitely are hoping that we can. Like we said, we're still under construction but should have at least a good bit of parts up by the end of next week. We've been steadily adding things as we go rather than have just an under-construction page holder. Please let us know if there are certain things we should be out there hunting and if there is anything new you would like to see developed! We appreciate the 'welcome' and hope we can help out!

Great to hear that you will be developing parts for our cars! The first thing that comes to mind is headlights and rear high level break lights! We are desperate for GMC to let someone make those.

Also Seats and the plastic cover next to the seat where the lumbar support controls are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Headlights

I think I speak for just about everyone here: HEADLIGHTS! HEADLIGHTS! HEADLIGHTS! HEADLIGHTS! HEADLIGHTS! HEADLIGHTS!

And when you get time: TAIL LIGHTS! TAIL LIGHTS! TAIL LIGHTS! TAIL LIGHTS!

You catching my drift here? The inability to get replacement lights for these cars is SERIOUSLY affecting my desire and ability to continue owing my 2006. I cannot afford to wind up with a 3000lb paper weight!

I think I speak for just about everyone here: HEADLIGHTS! HEADLIGHTS! HEADLIGHTS! HEADLIGHTS! HEADLIGHTS! HEADLIGHTS!

And when you get time: TAIL LIGHTS! TAIL LIGHTS! TAIL LIGHTS! TAIL LIGHTS!

You catching my drift here? The inability to get replacement lights for these cars is SERIOUSLY affecting my desire and ability to continue owing my 2006. I cannot afford to wind up with a 3000lb paper weight!

Doug, There is an 07 V close to where I live and it has been available for close to 2 years. i have been thinking about the car but I can't see owning two of these cars when in a moment one can become a paper weight as you say.
John F.

aftermarket parts

yes make headlights and spend a fortune on them. You will get a dozen promises to buy . I think if anyone goes to this company's website, they only have items listed that are already available form dozens of people. If you actually make something special for the viper or xlr , that no one else makes I did not see it. let us know please what you offer exclusively

Doug, There is an 07 V close to where I live and it has been available for close to 2 years. i have been thinking about the car but I can't see owning two of these cars when in a moment one can become a paper weight as you say.
John F.

We have two. Push comes to shove, we’d use the base as a parts car for the V (because the V is worth more). Unless & until that happens we just enjoy both! :wave:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom