Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Topdesignr1

My XLR/V(s)
2005 Black w/tan int
Hi everyone! New owner of '05 XLR Black with tan interior just love the car. Used to have a '71 eldoado Convertable and missed it so much that I bought the XLR MEF

Welcome & congrats on your new purchase!!!!! I know you'll enjoy it as much as the rest of us enjoy ours; it seems the more you drive an XLR, the more you WANT to drive an XLR!!!!!

Congrats and welcome to the forum. :cool:

Glad to have you join us, hopefully we will hear lots from you an perhaps you can join in on some of our group excursions! This is a fabulous forum to learn about this fantastic car. So much information and even more enthusiasm! :worship:

I just bought my car last May: we are about to celebrate our 1 year anniversary together and yes: the love affair :love: is stronger than ever.

Hi everyone! New owner of '05 XLR Black with tan interior just love the car. Used to have a '71 eldoado Convertable and missed it so much that I bought the XLR MEF

Welcome to the forum! Ohio isn't that far from Michigan - perhaps you can join us next month for our Spring Drive '12 (take a look at the thread - there are about 5 or 6 XLR's going to be there - and a new V2 CTS Coupe ;)). Its the weekend of May 18th. Hope to see you there.

Here is the link:

https://www.xlr-net.com/forums/events-39/spring-drive-12-may-19-a-5817/

Welcome, I hope you enjoy your new ride. It would be great if you could join us next month for our Spring Drive, we already have two XLRs coming over from Ohio.:wave:

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum!

If you think driving your XLR is fun, just wait until you're part of a GROUP of XLRs!

Take the first opportunity to get together with some other XLR owners for some REAL head-turning! :eek:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom