Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Niagara Corvette Club 40th Anniversary Car Show

J

JohnWB

FYI

This Sunday July 28th from 8am - 4pm, the Niagara Corvette Club is hosting their 40th Annual Car Show.

This show includes many Classic, Custom and other cars as well as Corvettes and is very well attended. I believe graytoad attended last year with her XLR.

At this year's show, GM is bringing a 2014 Corvette for all to see.

If interested, it is held at the Reif Winery on the Niagara River Parkway in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario.

Unfortunately, I have a service tech coming in Sunday afternoon, so I won't be there unless he is early. Here's hoping!

John

This is a annual event down here in st Augustine Florida with all the vettes. They all swarm the world golf hall of fame museum grounds every Father's Day weekend ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374891141.591570.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1374891154.600719.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1374891169.592628.jpg just wish there were enough of us xlrs here in Florida to make an even happen like the vettes do here. Some are trailered others are daily drivers. But this year there were over 1 k.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FYI

This Sunday July 28th from 8am - 4pm, the Niagara Corvette Club is hosting their 40th Annual Car Show.

This show includes many Classic, Custom and other cars as well as Corvettes and is very well attended. I believe graytoad attended last year with her XLR.

At this year's show, GM is bringing a 2014 Corvette for all to see.

If interested, it is held at the Reif Winery on the Niagara River Parkway in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario.

Unfortunately, I have a service tech coming in Sunday afternoon, so I won't be there unless he is early. Here's hoping!

John

Nope, did not take the XLR last year but if the weather is ok (calling for rain into Sunday morning) I plan to this year. Last year there was a red one that showed up and parked in a spectator spot and it had a custom plate. If I remember correctly you had suggested to me John that it was owned by the hockey team's coach or something like that. Anyway, I got my spiffy new 'show sign' and stand done so...why not. :D I just have to do an interior clean, darn tan leather seats!

BTW: are you still pre-occupied for the Wasaga show?

Sandy: Unfortunately, I am as I will be in Boston, MA that weekend.

John

The Reif show has become overflowing in the last few years. If you are not there early then you are a spectator only. It looks like the rain should clear out in time for the show.....hopefully. Perhaps I will see you and Merilee there?!?

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom