Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Help! Part Needed

sherr1

My XLR/V(s)
We have been looking (desperately) for a GM#10337766, a fuel module or fuel pump module. If you have one or a line on one please let us know. Thanks. sherr1@cox.net

Phil,
I know you are trying to help, but any valid part number will come up on gmpartsdirect.com. It doesn't mean they have it in stock, you would have to call or email them to check stock. They are actually a Chevy dealer in the Carolinas and most of the time I have used them, they have to order the parts.

Gmpartsdirect.com shows them having this part #. Good luck

Phil,
I know you are trying to help, but any valid part number will come up on gmpartsdirect.com. It doesn't mean they have it in stock, you would have to call or email them to check stock. They are actually a Chevy dealer in the Carolinas and most of the time I have used them, they have to order the parts.

Ooops, didn't know that, but at least that should give her a starting point via a phone call.

We have been looking (desperately) for a GM#10337766, a fuel module or fuel pump module. If you have one or a line on one please let us know. Thanks. sherr1@cox.net

I've searched for this part. It is listed as "Discontinued". . . Sorry.

CC :wave:

I don't know what your part looks like, but if you do a search on eBay for xlr fuel pump module, you'll get a number of hits. You might luck out and find the part you need. Find someone that knows Corvettes and it might be a Corvette part that would work. I sure don't know.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom