Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

PM issues

BILLS_XLR

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 Black/Shale XLR-V
For some reason I do not get a notice in my sent folder after I send or respond to a PM. (I do get an Icon on the PM page indicating "replied to" but I have sent three separate PMs to XLR-V Lover (two were replies to his PMs and one was a new PM and I don't believe that he ever received any of them. What am I doing wrong???

Tell us exactly the steps you are taking to send a PM and then we can tell you what (if anything) you are doing wrong...

Tell us exactly the steps you are taking to send a PM and then we can tell you what (if anything) you are doing wrong...
The first message in this thread was sent yesterday and you obviously received it. My "sent" message file does not show it as having been sent!
Normally I type in a message then may or may not preview it and then select Submit reply or Submit message. Just like I did with my first post in this thread and they seem to get where they are going but I do not get a sent message notification. ??????

The first message in this thread was sent yesterday and you obviously received it. My "sent" message file does not show it as having been sent!
Normally I type in a message then may or may not preview it and then select Submit reply or Submit message. Just like I did with my first post in this thread and they seem to get where they are going but I do not get a sent message notification. ??????

I don't believe you do receive a sent message notification (like the next screen telling you "your message has been sent") The sent message just shows up in your "sent" file.

I don't believe you do receive a sent message notification (like the next screen telling you "your message has been sent") The sent message just shows up in your "sent" file.

Just checked my "SENT" file and there are 0 messages in it. Shouldn't PM I sent you and perhaps the reply I sent to you earlier this AM be in the file?

I didn't get any pm from you. I'll pm you and you reply. I'm on vacation and it may be a couple days before I get back on the laptop, though.
My pm to you showed up immediately in my sent folder.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom