Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Pop-Up Ads on the XLR Net - PLEASE READ

Rob

Seasoned Member
Staff member
Site Administrator
My XLR/V(s)
Not yet!
I just received a complaint from a member that he is receiving pop up ads when he comes to the XLR Net and he will be forced to leave if it continues.

I want to be crystal clear here: I DO NOT, HAVE NEVER, NOR WILL I EVER run pop-up ads on this site or any other web site I own.

I hate pop-up ads and I would NEVER allow them on any web site that I own.

If you are receiving pop-up ads on the XLR Net - please clear your web browser cache and try surfing the site again.

I just received a complaint from a member that he is receiving pop up ads when he comes to the XLR Net and he will be forced to leave if it continues.

I want to be crystal clear here: I DO NOT, HAVE NEVER, NOR WILL I EVER run pop-up ads on this site or any other web site I own.

If you are receiving pop-up ads on the XLR Net - please clear your web browser cache and try surfing the site again.

Must be a glitch in his computer. Or maybe the weather? :dunno: No its not Friday the 13th?

• Admin
Must be a glitch in his computer. Or maybe the weather? :dunno: No its not Friday the 13th?
Not sure, but I really wanted to publicly state here so that everyone knows - there are no pop-up ads on this site or any other web site I own. I know - because I've built all of my sites from the ground up and I'm the only one that has complete control over them other than the servers that they reside on.

The only other thing I don't have total control over are the embedded Google ads - but they do not use pop-ups either.

Nope none here either!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Thanks Dan

Pop ups

I did what you suggested and found programs that I was unaware of had entered my computer. I got rid of those and the problems I had disappeared. Thanks for your help.

I did what you suggested and found programs that I was unaware of had entered my computer. I got rid of those and the problems I had disappeared. Thanks for your help.
Awesome. Glad to hear everything is ok now.

-Rob

No pop ups, but I do see ads within the thread next to the pictures I've posted (not sure if that's the way the system works here?:dunno:). Then again, I'm currently not using my own personal computer.

thread

no problem,never had this type of problem.also i have two cadillac xlr s and love them.ty gasman

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom