Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Rear view mirror........dropping.......

XFireXLR

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 Gold Mist Met. XLR
:dunno: Does anyone know if there is a set/adjustment screw for our rear view mirror? Suddenly my mirror will not stay in the position that I set it at. Any help will be greatly appreciated.......... :cool:

Glad you asked - mine is starting to jiggle & I've been meaning to look for this thread, so now I have!

https://www.xlr-net.com/forums/cadi...ew-mirror-acting-up.html?highlight=Johnpbaird.

Apparently isn't any screw & a bunch of people posted what they tried to fix it.

XLRATING.......thanks for the reply, I should have done a search. Honestly I was just so po'd, I was about to change lanes started to enter the other lane took a quick look at the mirror and saw my Wife......almost took out a Prius...... :cool:

No problem - took me a bit to find the thread & I had a decent memory of who posted & what.

Although not helpful for a lane change, I'm sure the view of your wife looked better than the Prius!

No problem - took me a bit to find the thread & I had a decent memory of who posted & what.

Although not helpful for a lane change, I'm sure the view of your wife looked better than the Prius!

You are correct my friend, went to the dealer today $519.00 for a new mirror and covered under GMPP warranty. :cool:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom