Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Help! Red inserts; interior

Alpine_V

My XLR/V(s)
08 Alpine White V, 07 Xenon Blue V, 09 Crystal Red V, 09 Black Cherry V
Hi,

Does anyone know if they were any 2009s XLR-Vs made with two tone interior where the inserts in the middle of the seats and the doors were red? I think that the only inserts were cashmere. However, a few dealers and claiming that Cadillac made red ones in 2009. Please help me is anyone has the correct info.

Thank you,

Pat R
774-644-3290

Tango Red

The only red inserts I am aware of were in a tango red interior option on the STS V. It was not limited to 2009 but
was included in several years for that car. I have never seen a similar option for the XLR.

Someday I would love to see your collection……..

Steve

see XLR-V on ebay

The only red inserts I am aware of were in a tango red interior option on the STS V. It was not limited to 2009 but
was included in several years for that car. I have never seen a similar option for the XLR.

Someday I would love to see your collection……..

Steve

Steve, Check out the red 2009 XLR V on ebay. Tell me what you think.

Pat R

Other Vs & XLRs

Steve,

I am looking for the following XLR-Vs:

2009 XLRV in Elektra blue with cashmere
2008 Elektra blue with cashmere

2008 Liquid Amethyst (XLR) Platinum Edition
2007 Liquid Amethyst (XLR) Platinum Edition
2008 Goldstream (XLR) Platinum Edition
2007 Red Passion (XLR) with low miles
2006 Blue Steel with low miles
2004 Liquid Amethyst Collector's Edition with low miles

Pat R

Steve, Check out the red 2009 XLR V on ebay. Tell me what you think.

Pat R

I really think the e-bay XLR was reupholstered with after market materials because reportedly the factory inserts on all XLR Vs and STS Vs were sueded fabric.
The inserts on the e-bay XLR look more like a shiny leather or possibly vinyl but not sueded fabric.

I suggest the dealer pushing the e-bay XLR is likely wrong. Still looks pretty nice…...

Steve

I don't see any perforations in the leather. Those red inserts defeated the heated and cooled seats and they look awful!

I'm kinda curious as to how they got the top to go down, with the cargo separator down flat. (See pic') :dunno:

Tim

I don't see any perforations in the leather. Those red inserts defeated the heated and cooled seats and they look awful!

I agree with you onalaska. I would rather have the heating/cooling seats that came with the car rather then have the inserts unless they can make it work with the cooling/heat function

I'm kinda curious as to how they got the top to go down, with the cargo separator down flat. (See pic') :dunno:

Tim

Could they have done it with the torque screw by manually releasing the top? :dunno:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom