Registry Updates - Thursday, April 4th

Rob

Seasoned Member
Staff member
Site Administrator
My XLR/V(s)
Not yet!
As of right now, the following updates have been made to the XLR Registry:

1. You can now search the XLR Registry by status: Example: You can now easily search for all 2004 Cadillac XLRs in the system that have a status of "Salvage"
  2. If you are a member of the XLR Net here - you can now enter your forum username when submitting your XLR to the Registry and it will show up on your XLR's profile page
  3. I have made it easier and more visible for you to Update / Inquire about an XLR in the system. On each XLR's profile page, you'll see a prominent "Update / Inquire about this Cadillac XLR" in the middle of the page under the window sticker. It is a short form that requires your first/last name, email, and your comments. You don't have to fill out the original registration form again.

Cadillac XLR Registry: Cadillac XLR Net | Cadillac XLR Registry

As of right now, the following updates have been made to the XLR Registry:

1. You can now search the XLR Registry by status: Example: You can now easily search for all 2004 Cadillac XLRs in the system that have a status of "Salvage"
  2. If you are a member of the XLR Net here - you can now enter your forum username when submitting your XLR to the Registry and it will show up on your XLR's profile page
  3. I have made it easier and more visible for you to Update / Inquire about an XLR in the system. On each XLR's profile page, you'll see a prominent "Update / Inquire about this Cadillac XLR" in the middle of the page under the window sticker. It is a short form that requires your first/last name, email, and your comments. You don't have to fill out the original registration form again.

Cadillac XLR Registry: Cadillac XLR Net | Cadillac XLR Registry
I hope i did it right. Some of the options i didn't know so i left blank. But i had a email from a member that sent me some info on my particular xlr. So i used that as reference. ;)

• Admin
I hope i did it right. Some of the options i didn't know so i left blank. But i had a email from a member that sent me some info on my particular xlr. So i used that as reference. ;)
Yep, you did fine. :)

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back