Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Reproduction Window Sticker

vette100

Hey Folks,

Like a number of you my car was missing the window sticker. I contacted the corvette museum and ended up getting one from them but it was in a different format and cost $85. Based on pictures online and information from forum members I made my own in powerpoint. I am happy to share it with anyone if they need it. Send me a pm. or let me know how to post the .ppt on this site. You basically will need to change the VIN number on the bottom and the dealership it was sold to. It prints on 11x17 paper and you need to cut it down to 11x10.

It is pretty close.

XLR.jpg

Hey Folks,

Like a number of you my car was missing the window sticker. I contacted the corvette museum and ended up getting one from them but it was in a different format and cost $85. Based on pictures online and information from forum members I made my own in powerpoint. I am happy to share it with anyone if they need it. Send me a pm. or let me know how to post the .ppt on this site. You basically will need to change the VIN number on the bottom and the dealership it was sold to. It prints on 11x17 paper and you need to cut it down to 11x10.

It is pretty close.

View attachment 6892

Well since the bowling green plant told me my xlr didn't exist (they couldn't find my vin). I made my own version of window sticker. Thanks to the xlr-net site. Then I added my own pics and such and laminated onto a board.

2ccf7aef11136c2218916aae1eed08df.jpg
83ae363f9ec4464169ce8a949d97a49b.jpg

But now the corners of the board are looking used. So I might need to reduce this board or make a new design.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry