Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Reprogramming

Search is your friend, and this info is in your owner's manual: https://www.xlr-net.com/forums/cadi...r-window-gone-wild.html?highlight=re-indexing

For the price, that's a small chance to take on what could be a counterfeit Tech 2. Make sure it really does come with the CANDi module and the most recent programming on the storage card. Better buy a set of shop manuals too, if you want to get the most out of the tool. Posts abound here on the subject.

CC :wave:

That will be a Chinese clone. Some people have no problems with them, others never get them to work and don't get any support from China when they don't.

That unit is $409 by the time you add shipping, there are places online you can get it cheaper than that. But maybe the support from that site would be better, who knows.

Thanks all for the feedback, I have ordered one so once I get it I will provide feedback. I love my XLR but it is scarring me a bit with all the electronic issues it can have based on what I am reading on this forum. I have already broken the bank and then some with my 72' Vette.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom