Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Road America - Elkhart Lake WI

Quinn

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2007 Black XLR-V
I just made our reservations for the ALMS weekend August 13-16. We're staying 14-16 at:

Best Western Lakefront Hotel
101 Maritime Drive US
Manitowoc, Wisconsin 54220
Phone: 920-682-7000

Hope some of you folks will consider joining us!
(Hey Photo Girl: we can go to Green Bay and visit Lambeau Field!)
~Quinn

Thanks for the info Cathy...I'm still trying to figure out a way to get up there for the race. There just isn't enough time.

Sounds like fun, I will be in the Peoria area August 1st for a multi class high school reunion. May have to extend the trip and go to Wis.

I just made our reservations for the ALMS weekend August 13-16. We're staying 14-16 at:

Best Western Lakefront Hotel
101 Maritime Drive US
Manitowoc, Wisconsin 54220
Phone: 920-682-7000

Hope some of you folks will consider joining us!
(Hey Photo Girl: we can go to Green Bay and visit Lambeau Field!)
~Quinn

Quinn is this going to be our Wis trip, or are you going to plan another trip for us? :dunno:Also note Quinn I changed my signature for you to LiL' Woman. :cool::wave:

I think Lil' Woman fits ya better - glad you agree :reddevil

As far as a Wisconsin trip, David and I are doing the RA ALMS race for sure - it's the weekend following MidOhio.

And I made reservations for that at the Sunbury Hampton Inn (even tho we do so enjoy those 90 minute drives to the track). We are hoping to make that and I thought it wouldn't hurt to get the hotel room now even tho we didn't order tickets yet.

Here are the other race dates at Elkhart - they tend to be much more laid back and not nearly as crowded. So if one of these works better for the group, that's fine too. I think these 2 fit in between the stuff that's already scheduled.

Check out the Elkhart website.
www.roadamerica.com

July 16-19 "Kohler Vintage Challenge" Here's last year's results so you can see the kinds of cars they run.
http://www.roadamerica.com/images/races_kic/kic_08_results.pdf

June 18-21 "June Sprints"
SCCA results: http://junesprints.com/eventresults/2008/

The rooms for ALMS fill up really quickly - Bruce said he knew someone with a block of rooms somewhere. I just picked the one I did because it was near Lake Michigan and that's 'almost' like being on the ocean in Key West - NOT.

here's the view from the balcony of the condo in Key West - and that's a sunRISE you guys
IMGP0719.jpg
[/IMG]

IMGP0685.jpg

Anyway - we're open to anyplace/anytime, as we have proven! So if a bunch of you are coming to the ALMS race we can check into other hotels. Or if you want a different weekend, we can probably have more time for other stuff because there isn't as much racing those other events.

Just wanna have fun!
~Quinn

Sounds like fun, I will be in the Peoria area August 1st for a multi class high school reunion. May have to extend the trip and go to Wis.

That would be great! Hope you can make it.
~Cathy

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back