Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

scared

Thanks to all who posted for the inspiration and advice. Going to use the car more, and enjoy without worry. Will definitely protect the lenses! Thanks again!

Just ordered the X-Pel for my car.....headlight and foglight, $68 including shipping and tax from Auto Anything....Can't wait to get it on.....Is it hard to install?

So, I got the Xpel highlight/fog lamp kit today, noticed the fog lamps were the square lamps like the '04-'08 models, not the round ones for my '09....Called Xpel, they indicated although the sets indicate they are for '04-'09, there is no round product for the '09 fog lamps....the person at Xpel suggested that I just cut the square product into a round shape to fit the '09... I guess I'll do that.

Sugestion : )

So, I got the Xpel highlight/fog lamp kit today, noticed the fog lamps were the square lamps like the '04-'08 models, not the round ones for my '09....Called Xpel, they indicated although the sets indicate they are for '04-'09, there is no round product for the '09 fog lamps....the person at Xpel suggested that I just cut the square product into a round shape to fit the '09... I guess I'll do that.

Sounds like a plan. ;) Yet, I'd first make a template out of some cardboard or poster paper first. Let us know how it turns out.

Just got a set of Xpel headlight covers yesterday,,,but for a different car. Best price I could find was through eBay via CARiD auto parts.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom