Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Show Us Your XLR

show us your xlr

001.jpgIts a 1963 6257 hardtop with 120,000 miles. I bought it in 96 ` with around 105,000 miles on the gauges and did a frame-off 6 months later when a obama voter backed into the driver`s door. I took a first place at the Cadillac Grand Nationals in Santa Clara in `98.

View attachment 4509Its a 1963 6257 hardtop with 120,000 miles. I bought it in 96 ` with around 105,000 miles on the gauges and did a frame-off 6 months later when a obama voter backed into the driver`s door. I took a first place at the Cadillac Grand Nationals in Santa Clara in `98.

Very cool. The 63 is my hubby's favourite, don't remember which model though. Love those mini tail fins, I think they are the same on all the models. Never heard of a 6257: is that the dealer code for that model?

View attachment 4509Its a 1963 6257 hardtop with 120,000 miles. I bought it in 96 ` with around 105,000 miles on the gauges and did a frame-off 6 months later when a obama voter backed into the driver`s door. I took a first place at the Cadillac Grand Nationals in Santa Clara in `98.

Very nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

`63 6257

That was Cadillac`s designation for the 2 door coupe that`s not the coupe d`ville model. Basically the same car as the coupe d`ville, just some trim differences.

Nice!!!! And great color too. Hey you stole my car lol

XLR on the Niagara

We took the XLR up to Niagara Falls and Niagara-on-the-Lake for our Anniversary. Stayed at the Prince-of-Wales Hotel 34 years ago on our way back from our Honeymoon so we decided to do it again. Snapped a picture of the XLR on a bluff above the Niagara river looking toward Lake Ontario. Beautiful day, had a lot of luggage, so it was top up. Stayed in the Geneva, NY two days and did the Finger Lakes Wine Tour. Beautiful top down weather around Seneca and Cayuga Lakes.:)
PICT0276.jpg

Nice,,,,

attachment.php

Tim,,,, That BlueSteel color is striking....excellent find.

Welcome to the XLR forum!

Well since it's so close to Christmas. I thought I'd share this that I made a couple yrs ago.
a00fdf90a993db859db907211240bab6.jpg

2004 and 2005 XLR

Here are two nice XLR's!
The 2005 (silver) is now sold, but are nearby so this is a car I will see often.
These cars are very rare in Norway, so I'm fortunate to have these in my neighborhood.:thumbsup
The black 2004 is mine.

Remi

Attachments

• 031.jpg
    031.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 291
  • 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 256
Here are two nice XLR's!
The 2005 (silver) is now sold, but are nearby so this is a car I will see often.
These cars are very rare in Norway, so I'm fortunate to have these in my neighborhood.:thumbsup
The black 2004 is mine.

Remi

Wow, I can't imagine there are very many XLR's in Norway and to have another near you has got to be against all odds! I was wondering if you have registered your XLR in the registry on this site: the XLR-net is trying to track & locate all XLR's ever produced. Also, if you get a chance, get the owner of the silver XLR to register too.

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas! :xmas:

This is what I did for the Christmas parade a couple weeks ago. The car was sorta decorated. So then I took pics when I got back home and made this card.
c20aca4f37f3fca9527d5a8353412eff.jpg

You have excellent taste Grand Daddy. Although since you're only one year older than me, the title "Grand Daddy" sounds a little out of place for someone with such a hot ride:cool:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom