Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Show Us Your XLR

I guess I dont understand how to attach photos from my picture gallery into this website - do we have any instructions?

I'm having the same issues with the picture uploads too, which I've never had a problem in the past. I think something is out of whack with the new server/updates? :confused: :confused: :confused:

I'm having the same issues with the picture uploads too, which I've never had a problem in the past. I think something is out of whack with the new server/updates? :confused: :confused: :confused:

thanks Victor-V Ill try it again.

Please see the first photo of the Cadillac XLR in Rome (hope this works)

Still not working. Might want to ask Rob the site administrator if there is something going on with your set up and the new server. Check out the thread "welcome to the other side". Some of the info there might help you out.

Mike

PHOTOS OF MY CADILLAC XLR - 2009

These are photos of the 2009 XLR in Rome - The first photo is the XLR on the via della Conciliazione that leads up to St Peters in Vatican City. As is the third shot - you might see that this car has got the European tail lights that flash amber when the hazards are on or when you turn left or right. The second photo is the garage in Rome next to the 2008 STS-V and the 2013 CTS-V. The Buick and the garage belong to a friend. There are another 50 cars there but you cannot see them in the photo.

Attachments

• CADILLAC XLR 2013 ROME 12.jpg
    CADILLAC XLR 2013 ROME 12.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 336
  • CADILLACS IN ROME 2013.jpg
    CADILLACS IN ROME 2013.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 368
  • CADILLAC XLR ROME 2013 14.jpg
    CADILLAC XLR ROME 2013 14.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 329
These are photos of the 2009 XLR in Rome - The first photo is the XLR on the via della Conciliazione that leads up to St Peters in Vatican City. As is the third shot - you might see that this car has got the European tail lights that flash amber when the hazards are on or when you turn left or right. The second photo is the garage in Rome next to the 2008 STS-V and the 2013 CTS-V. The Buick and the garage belong to a friend. There are another 50 cars there but you cannot see them in the photo.

Now that I have figured it out Ill add a few more:CADILLAC XLR 2009 2.jpgCADILLAC XLR 2009 FRONT BUMPER.jpgCADILLAC XLR ROME 2013 6.jpgCADILLAC XLR 2009 SIDE MINE.jpg The first one is a stop in February 2010 when I drove it from Antwerp down to Rome. That is a stop on the A4 Highway from the South of France to Genova. The second photo is a stop at a gas station and you can see the accumulated salt from the drive. Yes I did switch out my standard wheels and put the XLR V wheels and tires on. The third shot is late summer 2013 in Rome parked next to the Ara Pacis museum along the Tiber. And the fourth one is a photo at a rest stop - car spent a lot of time filling up because at speeds above 200 kmh it guzzles.

Nice pics! I'm sure you get a lot of looks, as there aren't many XLR's across the pond.

Nice pics! I'm sure you get a lot of looks, as there aren't many XLR's across the pond.

No there are very few XLRs, STSs and CTSs. They get a lot of looks - especially in Italy. It is the kind of car design that Italians, a nation of car lovers, really like and also because it is so different to what is on the street. And Italy and Europe is the place to drive it - the roads are spectacular, the highways speed-unlimited, and the cops are few and far between. Not for nothing are Italian roads twice as safe as our roads back in the USA.

Are the other two Cadillacs, STS-V & CTS-V yours as well?? Very good taste in vehicles!!

Very nice group of dream cars! I am curious, you list your home as London, but your car collection is in Rome?

Very nice group of dream cars! I am curious, you list your home as London, but your car collection is in Rome?

True - notwithstanding that the UK buys more luxury and sports cars than other countries in Europe it is not a place to drive - bad weather; bad roads and omniscient photo radar. So here I drive a Smart and it is fine for me. When I want great food, California weather, among the best roads in Europe and a tolerant constabulary then I fly to Rome to drive - as I am next weekend for 3 days before heading back to the States for two weeks.

2007-XLR-V

Recent purchase and just love it with 20K miles, but that won't be the case for long.:wave:

Attachments

• XLR-Ext-1.jpg
    XLR-Ext-1.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 368
  • $T2eC16F,!)QE9s3HCoGrBR9cnH51-!~~60_3.jpg
    $T2eC16F,!)QE9s3HCoGrBR9cnH51-!~~60_3.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 353
Congrats & enjoy! Love the color ;) Get some good driving time in before winter hits.

Listed on Ebay out of Michigan

I've been searching for about 6-8 months on various web sites, Ebay, Autrader, Cars.com,etc.
It's a nerve racking buying on the web, too many scams going on. Just hold your money until you see the vehicle.
I recently sold my street rod (1956 Nomad) and even had some Car Carrier scams. One guy just called and said he was ready to pick up the car, I never heard of him, so I buzzed him off.

I'm spending lots of time detailing this beauty, well worth it.:)

Pictures and Garages

Ok, I see pics of the cars with your names and garages with the pics. How do I post a pic of my baby with my name? Or in a garage? Thanks.

You have to go to your profile to do all that.

Ok, I see pics of the cars with your names and garages with the pics. How do I post a pic of my baby with my name? Or in a garage? Thanks.

2007 XLR V

OMC 40
Is that the one that came with a GM autograph from an anniversary parade?
Nice car I really do like the color. The first V I ever seen was that color with the light interior. I fell in love with that one but then when I started looking I kept leaning to the raven and that is what I ended up with. I am sure you will enjoy it. I take mine out for any excuse I can. Only good with the top down so that can restrict my driving time. Enjoy
V Happy:wave:

Recent purchase and just love it with 20K miles, but that won't be the case for long.:wave:

Congrats!
You will be cruzin with fast class now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
" 05 GRAND DADDY"

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC