Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Show Us Your XLR

Where are the exact plans for the reunion? Which are popular hotel choices? Will there be a factory tour? Please feel free to reach out to me
jckcpa@msn.com 312-513-1940, John Kontos.

I will aim to clear my schedule to attend.

Firstly John, the BG GM Plant was closed earlier this year for visitors and not scheduled in opening for visitors until late 2019. Something about a new mid engine car, perhaps a New XLR.

Checkout the following links for your answers, hoping you can make the journey.

1) head count for the 15 yr event (see page 6)

2) Hotel for 15yr reunion

3) 15th Reunion - Shirts and Hats

See You There.

Where are the exact plans for the reunion? Which are popular hotel choices? Will there be a factory tour? Please feel free to reach out to me
jckcpa@msn.com 312-513-1940, John Kontos.

I will aim to clear my schedule to attend.

Some of us will be at the Hilton and others will be at the Marriott. Most will arrive fir the whole week. But some of us will be coming in on Thursday. My mom and I will be coming in on Thursday due to a pit stop in Memphis. My mom likes Elvis 🕺 so we will be stopping there first then heading in to bowling green on Thursday. But I will not be bringing the x unfortunately. Would love to but will have it with me in spirit. [emoji23]. I have designed my own shirt so I’ll be wearing that. Got the idea from the makers of salt life.

956490ba9651d45871a695948deea5af.jpg
96774a0a3d7275fb2026a2f756ee5625.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XLR Reunion - 15 yrs - Sept 25th - 29th

I am booked. Confirmed, I am in. Will be there the 25th - 29th @ the Hilton.

Looking forward to it. Going SOLO from Chicago.

Just caught that perhaps a new mid-engined XLR......

If they don't let us in we can peek inside the factory windows.

John C. Kontos
jckcpa@msn.com
312-513-1940

Firstly John, the BG GM Plant was closed earlier this year for visitors and not scheduled in opening for visitors until late 2019. Something about a new mid engine car, perhaps a New XLR.

Checkout the following links for your answers, hoping you can make the journey.

1) head count for the 15 yr event (see page 6)

2) Hotel for 15yr reunion

3) 15th Reunion - Shirts and Hats

See You There.

XLR Reunion Shirts

Nice Shirts!!!

Some of us will be at the Hilton and others will be at the Marriott. Most will arrive fir the whole week. But some of us will be coming in on Thursday. My mom and I will be coming in on Thursday due to a pit stop in Memphis. My mom likes Elvis 🕺 so we will be stopping there first then heading in to bowling green on Thursday. But I will not be bringing the x unfortunately. Would love to but will have it with me in spirit. [emoji23]. I have designed my own shirt so I’ll be wearing that. Got the idea from the makers of salt life.

956490ba9651d45871a695948deea5af.jpg
96774a0a3d7275fb2026a2f756ee5625.png

XLR 15th

I'm looking for Chad Lowery so I can get information on the tickets for the museum tour.

DM
Preacher

I'm looking for Chad Lowery so I can get information on the tickets for the museum tour.

DM
Preacher

https://www.xlr-net.com/forums/bowl...33-roster-head-count-for-the-15-yr-event.html
Leave Chad know with your post at the above link. Its $29 a person, so let Chad know how many are attending and have exact cash the day of the tour to give to him then! Its schedule Friday morning need to be at NCM before 9:15 See you in BG! [emoji41]

Sent from Grand Daddy iPhone using Tapatalk

DM
Preacher

Pay when you're at NCM. I'm paying ahead, and everyone pays me when we sign up to get into the NCM or when we order our sack lunch.

Chad

Ok I tried to find a post on here for wind restrictor. But thought I’d post it here since it’s show is your xlr. So I just got my Christmas present to myself installed (with the help of my service guys at my dealership. It was a decision between the lite one or the plain etched one. After talking to my service guy (before buying it) I decide on the regular one because otherwise he would’ve had charged me more shop fee for a longer shop time because of wiring through the brake lights. So here it is but don’t look at the dirty car. It’s been raining all day here in north Florida.
61a80f3c167d3a244c367043dbc77788.jpg
cd9a5ff9dec7018ac6d86381126ea973.jpg
cd086b5ba6c1e92e3a604769f25fb7d2.jpg

Welcome to the forum neighbour! Spelled the Canadian way from a fellow Canadian! I am from Flamborough, specifically Mountsberg! We are likely less than a half hour apart! Congratulations on your purchase of a beautiful Victory Red: and a super low mile one to boot! If you spend any time on the forum you will come to realize that the Red ones are the fastest! :laugh: Make sure you register your car in the registry section as soon as you have a chance! :burnout:

Last edited:
Ok I tried to find a post on here for wind restrictor. But thought I’d post it here since it’s show is your xlr. So I just got my Christmas present to myself installed (with the help of my service guys at my dealership. It was a decision between the lite one or the plain etched one. After talking to my service guy (before buying it) I decide on the regular one because otherwise he would’ve had charged me more shop fee for a longer shop time because of wiring through the brake lights. So here it is but don’t look at the dirty car. It’s been raining all day here in north Florida. .

Merry Christmas to you Guy! :xmas: Glad to see you got yourself a present, enjoy! :burnout:

Merry Christmas to you Guy! :xmas: Glad to see you got yourself a present, enjoy! :burnout:

Merry Christmas [emoji319] to you all

Yes greytoad now I know what you mean by headlights reflecting

Last edited:
I have a lighter one took me 15 minutes to hook it up to the brake, lights up when you step on the brake
received_2201282073454150.jpg
received_1121201094714971.jpg

Yes for sure we are close. Thanks for the reply. have been crazy busy. Will get back on here in the new year. roid

stuff

Hey,
looked at your wonderful pics just now. Saw what looked like a one-post car lift...? Been trying to educate myself on lifts for my garage and XLRV. Can you tell me a bit about yours? Certainly would appreciate your in-sight.
Thanks
Scott:dunno:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry