Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Show Us Your XLR

Great pic!

Nice color I too have the infrared
3296fc51671eb95df12d094c8ba20305.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stunning! With the pin stripe along the side adds zip to the body line flow :thumbsup

p z

Yes indeed the pinstripe gives the car a cool feature

That is a pretty big smile you have there Sophia! I know that feeling of 'How lucky am I to own this car!' Enjoy!

Help! I need help finding a drivers side window molding, as mine is cracked in a couple of places. Cadillac Dealer & GM say not available like other XLR parts! So anyone know where I can get one? I am attaching pic of what I’m looking for. IMG_1325.jpg

Finally had a chance to snap a couple of pictures of the custom Wind Restrictor.

That is Trogdor (one of my favorite online cartoon characters) burninating the V logo.

I may have gone a bit overboard, but it was fun working on the design and seeing the finished result.

blue screen 2.jpg

red screen 2_LI.jpg

Finally had a chance to snap a couple of pictures of the custom Wind Restrictor.

That is Trogdor (one of my favorite online cartoon characters) burninating the V logo.

I may have gone a bit overboard, but it was fun working on the design and seeing the finished result.

View attachment 8864

View attachment 8866

NICE!!!
I bought mine from WindRestrictor in 2011 and now I’m affiliate sales rep. if you like the the Door Sills, Custom Lloyd Floor Mats or anything else we offer...here’s a Coupon Code to receive 10% OFF (GLOWIN4U) or use my link: Home page

0656f644fe591982f840d1949f13fb47.jpg

49109b4ce6a7b6b6ca7dc8d6227dc167.jpg
0b0c4164d816065633ea0cd96a7b4fab.jpg

I along with some others here were spotted this past weekend in Howey In The Hills mission inn event gathering
70da643705e0c4c388ff89f04e315e2a.jpg
fa91736e32a04282cc6cc89a6044abdc.jpg
. If you go to Katherines Facebook page or the Florida allante xlr group page you can find out and see the 5 or so xlrs that attended. The 2 pics here are of my xlr. I’ll respect the ppl here and not post their pics unless they tell me

Three XLR friends getting together in Conroe, TX. 2004, 2005 & a 2009. The red on right is David d, black is Ashley Pardue and mine on left. Don't see three all together very often!

Attachments

• IMG-5004.jpg
    IMG-5004.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:
OOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo....Nice! Wish I could get somwthing like that up here in Dallas. Anytime you guys get up here,let me know. We'll do lunch or something.

Help . . . my 2004 XLR was totaled. I have looked at replacing with a Jaguar, G-Wagon, Merceds SLC but still keep coming back to XLR - am I crazy???? I have found a 2007 for 30K, 50K miles. Thoughts from anyone?

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom