Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Stabilitrak message

Welcome to the club

I got the dreaded message this morning. Besides the message, my acceleration seems very sluggish, anyone else experience this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had this happen the end of July cadillac service checked it out and thought it was the throttle body
so that was replaced
Again this past Saturday it happened again
going back to service again this Saturday
will keep you up to dated on what happens :dunno:

I got the dreaded message this morning. Besides the message, my acceleration seems very sluggish, anyone else experience this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Mitch F. Jacobs,

I apologize you're getting a warning light on your vehicle and it is driving sluggish. Are you considering taking it into the dealership to have it diagnosed? Please let me know if you have any questions. I am happy to answer them and assist in any way.

Katie O.
Cadillac Customer Care

Had this happen the end of July cadillac service checked it out and thought it was the throttle body
so that was replaced
Again this past Saturday it happened again
going back to service again this Saturday
will keep you up to dated on what happens :dunno:

Hello rss53xlr,

I understand going back to have your vehicle serviced can be frustrating. I'm sorry you're headed back to the dealer this Saturday. If you would like an additional layer of support or have any questions don't hesitate to reach out. Please keep us updated.

Katie O.
Cadillac Customer Care

Hello rss53xlr,

I understand going back to have your vehicle serviced can be frustrating. I'm sorry you're headed back to the dealer this Saturday. If you would like an additional layer of support or have any questions don't hesitate to reach out. Please keep us updated.

Katie O.
Cadillac Customer Care

Is there any history of this?
if so this may help the tec that will check the car out
any direction would help
thanks I hope :dunno:

Is there any history of this?
if so this may help the tec that will check the car out
any direction would help
thanks I hope :dunno:

rss53xlr,

Your technician will be able to access more technical information than me. Also, they are going to be in the best position to assist you because they are certified technicians. If you want send me over your VIN in a private message I'll do a little research on my end to see if there is any information I can provide the technician.

Katie O.
Cadillac Customer Care

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry