Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Surgery for Schooley's son

Those were Steve's oldest sons in the picture (he has 4 sons), his youngest son was the one that had surgery.

Looking at the picture in the Sebring race thread, you with two of your sons. I didn't look back at this whole thread for a name, but is the son that had the surgery in that picture? With all that's going on with Rod & Cindy, I thought back, about you and your son! I guess no news here is good news and he must be doing real good. Those are certainly two good looking sons you have there!!

So nice of you to check in on him. We had a scary week in February when his right lung collapsed. Nothing 8 days in the hospital and two emergency surgeries couldn't fix.
All appears sound and good now as he looks forward to finishing High School this Spring.

Indeed, I have been blessed with 4 awesomely attractive Sons for which I can take no credit whatsoever.
Thanks for mentioning it. The youngest is the big Bengals fan and he keeps my sprits young.

Steve

Wow, you are a cool cucumber about all that! Hope things keep going well & you don't have any more scares like that.

We had a scary week in February when his right lung collapsed. WOOOOO!!! That had to be a scare!!!! Glad everything is OK!!

The youngest,,,,,and he keeps my sprits young. Yea!! the youngest one always seems to be the one that keeps on your toes and alert!!

Steve

Chad

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry