Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Surgery for Schooley's son

sschooley

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2008 Alpine White XLR
Yesterday (Dec 10th) about noon I saw a top down cruzin black XLR traveling west on Michigan just short of I-4 in Orlando. My 17 year old Son and I were headed east to his final pre-op surgery conference before his Dec 18th major chest operation. They are lifting his sternum due to its pressure on his heart, lungs, and other organs. One freakin out parent here....

I take that rare sighting as a hopeful sign that all will go well.

Steve

Yesterday (Dec 10th) about noon I saw a top down cruzin black XLR traveling west on Michigan just short of I-4 in Orlando. My 17 year old Son and I were headed east to his final pre-op surgery conference before his Dec 18th major chest operation. They are lifting his sternum due to its pressure on his heart, lungs, and other organs. One freakin out parent here....

Steve

Oh my gosh, Steve - what a difficult thing to have happening. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Please let us know how he's doing.
Love from Wisconsin
~Cathy and David
~Hannah and David

Do you see XLRs??

Yes keep us informed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve

Steve: So sorry to hear of news like this around the holidays hope everything goes well! Good Luck and you will be in our thoughts and prayers! :(:(

Steve

YES......a sign of good things to come.......

Our thoughts are with you, your son and family.

Mike and Amy

Steve

Sorry you son is having to go through this surgery and pray everything will go okay. Orlando has some of the very best surgeons, speaking of experiance, 3 by-passes in 1997 by Dr. Ackola at Florida South. God Bless.

Re: Do you see XLRs??

Steve

Steve....Hope all goes well with your Sons upcoming surgery.
:cool:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Steve

Steve: our thoughts are with your entire family, please keep us informed.
Hugs and prayers
Sandy (& Steve)

Steve

It is very scary being a parent/grandparent .... from the moment we lay eyes on our beautiful babies we have fear in our hearts. I am so sorry that you have this health problem with your son .... freakin' out probably does not even begin to describe your anxiety. Please know that many, many, angels will be in that operating room with your son holding his hand and guiding the hand of the surgeosn .... believe in miracles :angel.... xxoo

Steve:
Know that our thoughts and prayers will be with you, your son, and family as well. Please do keep us informed on the outcome of his surgery. May God hold you and yours in the palm of his hand... and also be with the surgeons while they perform your son's surgury.

Hopes and Prayers

You and your son will be our thoughts. We will pray that all goes well. Jim

Supa & I will be keeping you and your family in our thoughts and prayers. Keep us all updated!!

NOVOLTS

Steve: Our thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family during these hard times. GOD will be watching over your son. [Jim & Toni]

Prayers

Gee Steve, I am hoping that all will go well for your son, but, I will keep you and your family in my prayers just in case!
George

Steve,

Devin & I are keeping your son and your family in our prayers. Good luck with his surgery.

dave

Our hopes and thoughts are with you all at this rough time
Stay strong
All will be well
Roger
rss53xlr
:wave:

Thinking of you guys tonight... Prayers for tomorrow.

Love from the Kinneys <3

Steve...wishing your son and family the best of luck tomorrow. You will be in our thoughts....keep all of us posted. :grouphug:

Mike

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back