Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

taillight repair

mickeytee

Seasoned Member
well there is a new kid in town on the taillight repair on ebay. he is at 550 each. That's what vettronics was until he went up. I looked at the photo of his "kit" and am not impressed. He has a couple of parts that he says he installes. trouble is when one led burns out the others are right behind it and I think vettronics replaces them all. Hopefully he will respond. If anyone tries the other guy it would be nice to know how he does and how they look. Leave us some feedback. I have a very nice left needing nothing if any one wants it before ebay . it is 1800 shipped now. 2200 when it gets to ebay.

$1800.00

well there is a new kid in town on the taillight repair on ebay. he is at 550 each. That's what vettronics was until he went up. I looked at the photo of his "kit" and am not impressed. He has a couple of parts that he says he installes. trouble is when one led burns out the others are right behind it and I think vettronics replaces them all. Hopefully he will respond. If anyone tries the other guy it would be nice to know how he does and how they look. Leave us some feedback. I have a very nice left needing nothing if any one wants it before ebay . it is 1800 shipped now. 2200 when it gets to ebay.

That's avery good price. Some body better grab it!! I paid $3800.00 for one, and then $5,000.00 for two more. All for spares.

$1800.00

That's a very good price. Some body better grab it!! I paid $3800.00 for one, and then $5,000.00 for two more. All for spares.

I'm getting ready to send mine out to the new guy, I'll update to all when it's done. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tired of the WHORES selling new one's for $5000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will NEVER EVER PAY THAT BS PRICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FFFFFFFFFFFFFF THEM AZZHOLES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

additional drivers side taillight for sale-excellent condition, price reduction

Sorry to enter another persons post, I also have a drivers side taillight(excellent condition) for sale, its listed on forum for $1500, I am getting ready to lower price prior to listing on Ebay(I sold my XLR) contact cpressly@gmail.com if anyone needs a drivers side tail light!

Tail Light Update

I'm getting ready to send mine out to the new guy, I'll update to all when it's done. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tired of the WHORES selling new one's for $5000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will NEVER EVER PAY THAT BS PRICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FFFFFFFFFFFFFF THEM AZZHOLES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES Please Update Us, I Have An 05 That Need 2 Tail lights Done
Thank You
Harley03joe :)

YES Please Update Us, I Have An 05 That Need 2 Tail lights Done
Thank You
Harley03joe :)
Free advice, Vettronics refurbished both my taillights, did a excellent refurbishment, I am not familiar with the -new repair person- but I would rather have someone refurbishing my parts that have repaired many, well in the 100s vs a new start up. its common sense!

For those that complain about prices of taillights for sale, do not buy them!

Free advice, Vettronics refurbished both my taillights, did a excellent refurbishment, I am not familiar with the -new repair person- but I would rather have someone refurbishing my parts that have repaired many, well in the 100s vs a new start up. its common sense!

For those that complain about prices of taillights for sale, do not buy them!

Thank You For That Info On Vettronics

anyone going with the new source ,be sure to ask does he repalce ALL the leds. if not you are wasting time and money.

fighting the 550 guy on ebay

after one month lights are starting to fail. He wants me to send him the light back and replace the 2 burnt out bulbs. He told me he would replace them all but I am sure he did not . Fortunatly paypal will refund my money for faulty repairs . the way the lens is glued I expect he will break it . I did not read about vettronics before I tried this guy. he has sold several repairs but I have not seen a single positive review on ebay or heard anything good about him. I think vettronics will give the club price if you contact him direct and avoid ebay . so to save a few dollars BEWARE

after one month lights are starting to fail. He wants me to send him the light back and replace the 2 burnt out bulbs. He told me he would replace them all but I am sure he did not . Fortunatly paypal will refund my money for faulty repairs . the way the lens is glued I expect he will break it . I did not read about vettronics before I tried this guy. he has sold several repairs but I have not seen a single positive review on ebay or heard anything good about him. I think vettronics will give the club price if you contact him direct and avoid ebay . so to save a few dollars BEWARE[/QUOT

Great Feed Back, And For That I Thank You, I'm Going To Go With vettronics When I'm Ready
Thanks Again
Harley03joe :thumbsup

after one month lights are starting to fail. He wants me to send him the light back and replace the 2 burnt out bulbs. He told me he would replace them all but I am sure he did not . Fortunatly paypal will refund my money for faulty repairs . the way the lens is glued I expect he will break it . I did not read about vettronics before I tried this guy. he has sold several repairs but I have not seen a single positive review on ebay or heard anything good about him. I think vettronics will give the club price if you contact him direct and avoid ebay . so to save a few dollars BEWARE[/QUOT

Great Feed Back, And For That I Thank You, I'm Going To Go With vettronics When I'm Ready
Thanks Again
Harley03joe :thumbsup

Thank You [FONT=&quot]Mark0polo For The Like[/FONT]

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry