Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Think I found the "driver"

arv09

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2009 Silver Platinum, 2005 Black Raven XLR
Think I have found my "driver" car. Found a 2005 on Craigslist about 100 miles away. It is in a garage with several motorcycles, Porsche, Viper etc. Has only 26000 miles and he says it is in excellent condition with warranty for another year and no problems. After seeing his garage I would believe that. Going there tomorrow to look at it in person. Planning on running service records in AM to be sure. Seems to be a good price at $28500 negotiated and maybe able to negotiate more. Will run service record in the am through local dealer to be sure. I think this may be exactly what I have been looking for and close by also.

Looks Great...............but......

Why don't you look a bit further for a V? Good prices out there for 2006s and 2007s!!!!!

:cool: Yeah i think the 06's they worked out all the "kinks":dunno: but all in all good luck with your "find" :) he must be a collector if he has viper, Porsche, and motorcycles, etc along with the XLR.":drool: That way you know he/she is a particular about what he drives and how he takes care of his "RIDES

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom