Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

For Sale Thinking of selling

Use this thread prefix to post for sale items.

anthem

My XLR/V(s)
Sold a Blue 2004....Looking at a low mileage 2009
Thinking about selling my 2009. Only 50 made after mine. Less than 19,000 miles and just about as close to perfect as you will find. We are downsizing and don't really have space to keep it any longer. Any ideas what I should be asking? See Link for Photo's

Last edited:
Link doesn't work for me. Can you just state what model and color combo?
Crystal Red Metallic with Cashmere interior. Platinum

Thanks. Nice combo. I've been watching a low mileage Elektra blue one that started at 45k, finally sold about 9 months later for 40k.

I would ask a little high, but not too much as to scare off potential buyers. Crystal Red most common color for 09.
Low mileage helps as long as everything is in working order.
Non V 09 models have averaged about 36k on BaT. I'd ask no more than low 40s if you are in no hurry. Under 40k if you want more interest quicker.

Thanks for the reply. $40K was the number I had in mind.

Thanks for the reply. $40K was the number I had in mind
Thanks. Nice combo. I've been watching a low mileage Elektra blue one that started at 45k, finally sold about 9 months later for 40k.

I would ask a little high, but not too much as to scare off potential buyers. Crystal Red most common color for 09.
Low mileage helps as long as everything is in working order.
Non V 09 models have averaged about 36k on BaT. I'd ask no more than low 40s if you are in no hurry. Under 40k if you want more interest quicker.
Beside this site, where would you advertise?

Facebook market place for your area, along with one or two of the larger car seller sites, like Autotrader or the like

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom