Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Unfair Trade

Cadillac Tech

Seasoned Member
I thought you might find this article interesting.:patriot:

<TT>[URL="http://autos.aol.com/article/japan-bias?verify"]http://autos.aol.com/article/japan-bias?[/URL]</TT>

</PRE>

<!-- end of AOLMsgPart_0_824225b6-4e73-4e6d-8f0b-1cf2045e4793 --><STYLE>.AOLWebSuite .AOLPicturesFullSizeLink { height: 1px; width: 1px; overflow: hidden; } .AOLWebSuite a {color:blue; text-decoration: underline; cursor: pointer} .AOLWebSuite a.hsSig {cursor: default}</STYLE><LINK href="http://o.aolcdn.com/cdn.webmail.aol.com/28789/css/microformat.css" type=text/css rel=stylesheet>

This is what I have been saying for some time now. We opened our markets and while other countries place such practices/restrictions in place that we cant sale to them. The American Government does absolutely nothing. America has been gutted so badly by these fair trade agreements, corporations moving to mexico etc and job outsourcing. We have a government that actually voted to put all this on the fast track and told the people of America that it was going to create all these jobs which now we know has created nothing but low paying service jobs. I dont like whats happen to America whats going on now just doesnt make any sense to me.

Fred:patriot:

This has been a problem for some time now. Watch because they are going to stick us again with the cap and trade bill. Read up on it do some research it will get pushed through just like everything else has. Cap and trade will cost the working class people watch.

C-O-R-R-U-P-T-I-O-N !!!!!

You do gooders :grouphug:voted in the most corrupt government ever!!:mad:
Thank-you.
This is nothing new. It has been pretty bad for the last 40 years, and now they have it honed to perfection.
Wil Rogers said long ago that we have the best politicians money can buy. What would he say now.
But my favorite is Mort Sahl. He said that he wants to be buried in Chicago so he could remain active in politics.

IMHO the incumbents should be voted out enmasse!! I dont care who they are. Yes including Frank and Pelosi, et al.
We have to start over again or it will never end. :patriot:

You do gooders :grouphug:voted in the most corrupt government ever!!:mad:
Thank-you.
This is nothing new. It has been pretty bad for the last 40 years, and now they have it honed to perfection.
Wil Rogers said long ago that we have the best politicians money can buy. What would he say now.
But my favorite is Mort Sahl. He said that he wants to be buried in Chicago so he could remain active in politics.

IMHO the incumbents should be voted out enmasse!! I dont care who they are. Yes including Frank and Pelosi, et al.
We have to start over again or it will never end. :patriot:

CAN I HEAR A GROUP AMEN??!!

Floyd (BB)

Talks cheap when it comes to this political equation we have in America but I want you both to support what you say. I dont think so! Think real hard how we got ourselves in this position to begin with. All the politcians from both of these so called parties are bought and paid for and quite frankly could care less what you think. They have a plan and believe me niether party cares or represents what we think or want. I say term limits get them out of office all of them not just one side start over. Or is it to late?:dunno:

Fred

A big agree here!!
However you must get them out first. They aren't going to vote for a term limit after they have been in for centuries!!
These thieves (both sides) realized that with a representative democracy government (yes we are not a democracy) they could play both sides to their personal advantage. Do I hear corruption??
When we do finally vote on an issue and it gets passed, it gets overturned by a liberal court system. (legislation from the bench)
The level of corruption is on a par with South America. Oh BTW nj leads the pack.
Warm up the dominoes!!

I received an email this morning about a special on Fox News Tomorrow Night, Sunday 9:00 P.M. Eastern, 8:00 P.M. Central time that people regardless of political party affiliation should be sure and watch. From what I understand it will be telling us what has happened over the years and what will be coming if we don't take action now. This is going to show where Obama came from and where he is going, where he is planning to take our country.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom