Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

V addict

thewheelman

My XLR/V(s)
2006 Light Titanium/Shale XLR-V - 2007 Light Titanium/Ebony STS-V - 2007 Black/Grey SRT6
I had glanced at more that a few threads since last July, when I purchased my 2006 Light Platinum XLR-V from Florida. Lot's of informative threads and great information from owner's who are well informed and passionate about their rides. I just joined the forum today, so I can pass along some insights and knowledge as well. I am a MECP Master Installer, and have been in the aftermarket and OEM integration business since 1987. I also just purchased a matching 2007 Light Platinum STS-V last week. These cars are truly addictive !

I had glanced at more that a few threads since last July, when I purchased my 2006 Light Platinum XLR-V from Florida. Lot's of informative threads and great information from owner's who are well informed and passionate about their rides. I just joined the forum today, so I can pass along some insights and knowledge as well. I am a MECP Master Installer, and have been in the aftermarket and OEM integration business since 1987. I also just purchased a matching 2007 Light Platinum STS-V last week. These cars are truly addictive !
Welcome to the XLR Net! :wave:

Thank you sir ! I've also had some serious seat time in a variety of exotic machinery, as I install GPS tracking systems for some high profile exotic rental companies in the Northeast Metropolitan NY area. I prefer the power in reserve/reserved aspect of the V series, which was also the reason I chose Light Platinum. Also chose the STS-V, as there are too many CTS-V's rolling around. Those models are lighting rods for the local Constabularies that patrol the area - mainly due to hooligan antics that these cars elicit. Can't wait for the warmer weather, as I'm sure you are as well. Live Free Or Die !

Reactions: Rob

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back