Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Wanted 04-05 Black xlr

Duane

My XLR/V(s)
2005 black raven
After seeing and driving an xlr I have to have one. I am looking for a 2004-2006 black on black with low miles. I currently drive a black 08 Cadillac CTS with 40000 miles that I would trade on a XLR if anyone is interested. Thank you

I would stay with the 2006 and up models, bugs seem to have been worked out

I looked for a year and finally found a very nice star black limited model with 9k miles on it (2006). Get your checkbook out if you want a sharp one with low miles, they don't give them away very often. I looked at several that had not been well taken care of a found the 05 models anywhere from 25k (it was not a clean car) to 45k for mint low mileage.
Check the top, got some screws in the trunk that need to be shortened or it will scratch the top up some.
If you can find a star black car, go for it only 250 made.

I looked for a year and finally found a very nice star black limited model with 9k miles on it (2006). Get your checkbook out if you want a sharp one with low miles, they don't give them away very often. I looked at several that had not been well taken care of a found the 05 models anywhere from 25k (it was not a clean car) to 45k for mint low mileage.
Check the top, got some screws in the trunk that need to be shortened or it will scratch the top up some.
If you can find a star black car, go for it only 250 made.

I just saw on ebay a 2004 dark grey with black out rims and looks like black out headlights this is a steal of a deal current bid is listing at 8,099.99 with reserve not met? :dunno:
Cadillac : XLR Base Convertible 2-Door in Cadillac | eBay Motors

it's not really low miles :dunno:

The seller shot themselves in the head when they said it was "celebrity-owned" by an NFL football player. And 92,000+ miles on it. The math to figure out how many times he got in and out of that seat x how long he sat in it should equal a new seat install as the first mod . . .

And an advertised door scratch that doesn't rate a close-up.

There's nothing special about this car. There are lots of '04's with less milage that command a fair price. Luckily, the XLR doesn't suffer the linear depreciation that all other modern Cadillacs do, due to their classic good looks and limited availability.

Maybe a pass . . .

CC :wave:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry