Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Wanted 2009 XLR-V and Selling 2004 XLR

XLR-V Husker

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 XLR-V
I am looking for a 2009 XLR-V. Would prefer black or Silver exterior color and low miles. E-mail me randy.gard@hotmail.com

I also have a 2004 XLR black in color, tan interior, chrome wheels, new tires, and 40,000 miles in great shape for sale. $26,000

Thanks for your help!

I am looking for a 2009 XLR-V. Would prefer black or Silver exterior color and low miles. E-mail me randy.gard@hotmail.com

I also have a 2004 XLR black in color, tan interior, chrome wheels, new tires, and 40,000 miles in great shape for sale. $26,000

Thanks for your help!

Sorry, can't help you with your V-search: I wouldn't mind one myself!.... but keep an eye on Auto Traders.com as most of the dealers list there cars there. ALSO: Please do add your car to the REGISTRY while you are here......... but likewise, if you use the 09 Registry and sort by STATUS you will see the listings of vehicles for sale .........you may find your dream car there! Good luck in your search and hopefully we will see you sometime soon: in your new-to-you 2009 V!

There's a silver one on Autotrader right now. Far away from you but if you want a V, you may not have much choice on that (been there!).

Sounds like it will be a nice upgrade. Have fun looking for the right car.
Bruce

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back