Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Wanted! Gargo divider plastic pin left side.

My XLR/V(s)
2007 XLR Light Platinum
Fully broken and havent found anywhere. Even whole dividers. A screwdriver pushed into notch is well working but not so beautiful...
Thanks.

Hi. Just maybe... I know you're from Finland, so there is just a chance that you may have searched for "Gargo" (as in the title of this thread), instead of "Cargo" (which is correct). Those searches tend to be pretty literal. Just a thought. :dunno:

BTW, I'm still in awe that you found that hydraulic repair place in Oregon, and we hadn't heard about it before. Wow. :thumbsup

Tim
Fully broken and havent found anywhere. Even whole dividers. A screwdriver pushed into notch is well working but not so beautiful...
Thanks.

those pins are difficult to find, everything i have ever read about them is that cadillac updated the pin and base,
of course they are a different size altogether so not compatible.
similar problem with the floor mat pin and base.
have you found any part #'s ?

edit
are you referring to the pin for the carpet ?
or the peg that locks into the top sensor , so the top can go up and down...

as i re read you post i think you are looking for the side peg, not the carpet pin.

Last edited:
found a picture of what you need.
i think it will only come as part of the cargo divider
Cargo-Divider-Parts.jpg

this is a dumb idea, but maybe somebody could make it happen.
remove the right peg plastic part
have it scanned
invert the image
and 3D print a new one.

someone with the technical know how could do this very easily, they could even mill it out of aluminum, etc.
equipment and software is expensive, but the material and labor is very minimal.

maybe you have a local high tech center or school with the equipment and could take it in for a look.

Picture

Post a picture of what is broken. Sounds like the end of the divider that engages into the side cover is broken off.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom