Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Help! Wanted: Rear Trunk Latch Sill Trim Panel # 15147014

XLRAL

My XLR/V(s)
2004 XLR
Hello, looking for parts # 15147014 for my 04 Cadillac XLR. Thanks Al 708- 302-2162 I'm living in AZ.

Most of the online GM parts dealers have that part listed as available. I checked a couple, $87.28 plus shipping. I usually order from partswholesaledirect.com because their prices and shipping rates are lower. You might be able to find one with a lower price.

I just got off the phone with them, they said the part is discontinued. That's what I'm getting with all the others also. There is one on eBay for $239. 00 I just hate to fork out that money. But it looks like I have no choice in this matter.

Check out Ebay for parts being sold off wrecked XLRs, call the company advertising some part on Ebay, ask if they also have the part you need. Don't accept whatever price they give you, always go down 20%.

I never call them. I just look online and if the item lets me put it in the cart, I just order. I think what happens quite a bit, their wharehouse will not have it in stock and it has to come out of Michigan or somewhere else. I have had a couple or recent orders that happened on and it took a week longer to get them. Made me a lttle nervous, but all turned out good in the end as they have never charged me until the parts were shipped from their location.

I just got off the phone with them, they said the part is discontinued. That's what I'm getting with all the others also. There is one on eBay for $239. 00 I just hate to fork out that money. But it looks like I have no choice in this matter.

HELP Please. I need your help tracking down this part.

I never call them. I just look online and if the item lets me put it in the cart, I just order. I think what happens quite a bit, their wharehouse will not have it in stock and it has to come out of Michigan or somewhere else. I have had a couple or recent orders that happened on and it took a week longer to get them. Made me a lttle nervous, but all turned out good in the end as they have never charged me until the parts were shipped from their location.

I would appreciate any help finding this part so I can put this car up for sale. Part # 15147014. Thanks Al

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom