Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Wanted WANTED! White XLR

Looking for a particular item to buy or trade, use this prefix to post your thread.

KatieKaddy

My XLR/V(s)
2008 XLR Alpine White Edition
Hi all,

I am hoping to be one of the lucky few to buy a white XLR. I found one recently in Michigan but the dealer sold it out from under me after I expressed interest first :(

Please let me know if you are a dealer or private seller with one for sale. USA based.

Thanks!!

Last edited:
Hi all,

I am hoping to be one of the lucky few to buy a white XLR. I found one recently in Michigan but the dealer sold it out from under me after I expressed interest first :(

Please let me know if you are a dealer or private seller with one for sale.

Thanks!!

Hi Katie & welcome! :)

I just did a quick check on this side of the fence and sure enough...there's one!

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/hamilton/cadillac-xlr/1507607794

Don't forget, that's kilometres and Canadian dollars (so equivalent to about a buck-fifty US). :lol: There's a few members on the site from around that area who would hopefully be able to check things out for you what with the border issues and such today. Maybe, maybe not but hey, you ask and we generally aim to please.

Also judging by the speedometer being 'base' MPH, that's a US car that has been imported. I'd sure hope it isn't the same one from said unscrupulous dealer.

Just in the event you're interested.

HTH!

Gord :thumbsup

Thanks Gord. Appreciate the quick reply. I will take a look.:)

I am in the USA, so a US based car would be preferred.

Hi Katie,
You are most welcome.

If you have a look through the registry here, you should notice as I have, that it's quite a rare variant, and only for the 2008 model year.

If you are looking out of state, it's really not that much different to look 'out of country' - as I mentioned prior, the only hassle is the current border situation thanks to the virus. :(

Here's another one which I recall was also for sale even last summer. I would suspect the asking amount (again, Canadian $), is perhaps a bit rich.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-autos-camions///1511724638

I vaguely remember another which was in western Canada too - it was apparently rare within the rare, being only 1 of a handful with a certain interior / exterior combination.

Anyway, I would suspect the majority of those who own them are quite aware of their rarity, so finding them for sale may be just a bit harder than some other colors. Have fun in your quest!

Gord :thumbsup

Here we go!

Autotrader - page unavailable

A wee trip towards the coast perhaps? ;)

(I have to admit, it's kind of fun just looking...especially when you don't have to pay for it.) :lol:

Followed up with this car. Nice car, clean carfax and great price if anyone else looking for a white XLR. The original one I was working with the dealer in Michigan on became available again. So looks like it will work out. :cool:

Has anyone ever wrapped XLR ? Diamond white would be assume! Probable seems a bit on the hack side

Anyone have any personal experience?

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back