Votes: 9 25.7%

Votes: 10 28.6%

Votes: 9 25.7%

Votes: 3 8.6%

Votes: 3 8.6%

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
OK... I marked off an '05... it's blue.

Rob, do you one one of these too? Second question, I can't find posts older than 10-1-07... is this place that new?

• Admin
OK... I marked off an '05... it's blue.

Rob, do you one one of these too? Second question, I can't find posts older than 10-1-07... is this place that new?

Unfortunately, I don't own one. I love the XLR and would love to own one someday.

Yep, the XLR Net pretty much got rollin' a couple weeks ago.

I have an '07 Red Jewel/Cashmere Interior... wife & I absolutely LOVE IT!!! Have put 2600 miles on in a month and a half...
Rod AKA mtrocket:rocket:

Hey Rob:
I notice this poll is closed; just curious when it closed and/or how long it was open. Couldn't have been open very long with having only 10 voters... why not open it back up for awhile. That way we wouldn't have to scroll down and figure the poll results ourselves.
BTW... thanks for a GREAT forum!!!
Rod AKA mtrocket

Hey Rob:
I notice this poll is closed; just curious when it closed and/or how long it was open. Couldn't have been open very long with having only 10 voters... why not open it back up for awhile. That way we wouldn't have to scroll down and figure the poll results ourselves.
BTW... thanks for a GREAT forum!!!
Rod AKA mtrocket

I was goig to ask the same, as there a alot of new members to the site and we'd get a good idea of the members vehicles. How about it Rob, can the voting be opened back up?

I have an '07 Red Jewel/Cashmere Interior... wife & I absolutely LOVE IT!!! Have put 2600 miles on in a month and a half...
Rod AKA mtrocket:rocket:
Hi mtrocket, Red Juwel isn`t a original color did you got it paint in this color?
I know the 04 and 05`s started with Crimson Pearl-red, later Crystal-red and for 06 or 07 they had the Passion-red, a non metallic color.

Hans

Hi mtrocket, Red Juwel isn`t a original color did you got it paint in this color?
I know the 04 and 05`s started with Crimson Pearl-red, later Crystal-red and for 06 or 07 they had the Passion-red, a non metallic color.

Hans

It IS the original color - code 80U - in my collision color chip book it's called Red Jewel. More on the maroon side than the Crimson Pearl-red. The color is used on several different GM vehicles, probably called different names by each.
On the BG Production #'s site, it's called Monterey Red; what's strange is the BG site doesn't list the color combination 80U/35 - 35 being cashmere interior.
Rod

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back