Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Wheel help, please!!

C

Comfortzone

I contacted Giovanna wheels, because the rims I wanted are backordered. The tech at their shop said he did not think their rims would fit an XLR. He said he felt it was too aggressive.

The wheels I wanted were Gianelle Tahiti staggered 20x8.5 and 20x10.

I have seen many pictures on the internet of similar Gianelle wheels on XLRs.

Can anyone give me maximum that can go on a 2006 XLR? I want 20" wheels.

I contacted Giovanna wheels, because the rims I wanted are backordered. The tech at their shop said he did not think their rims would fit an XLR. He said he felt it was too aggressive.

The wheels I wanted were Gianelle Tahiti staggered 20x8.5 and 20x10.

I have seen many pictures on the internet of similar Gianelle wheels on XLRs.

Can anyone give me maximum that can go on a 2006 XLR? I want 20" wheels.

Can you please elaborate on what you mean by maximum. Are you referring to diameter or width. Width is dependent on the rim and the offset.

Can you please elaborate on what you mean by maximum. Are you referring to diameter or width. Width is dependent on the rim and the offset.

Other than the fact I like to drive them, I know very little about cars...:dunno:

What I need is some type of specs so I know what to be looking for when tire & wheel shopping.

The shop that fitted my previous XLR is now out of business. I have no idea what size wheels and tires they put on it. They were 20s and were big!! (see in my garage photo of the 2004)

I need any help I can get, since every wheel dealer you call has a different idea of which wheel size and tire size will fit.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom