Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

wife's arv09

mpv96vette

I'm an enthusiast to the bone. My wife (arv09) has the '05 and '09 XLR's. I have a '96 Collectors Edition Vette, 1972 Nova SS and a Custom 1991 Harley XLH1200. I have been helping her in the finer points of car care.

I'm an enthusiast to the bone. My wife (arv09) has the '05 and '09 XLR's. I have a '96 Collectors Edition Vette, 1972 Nova SS and a Custom 1991 Harley XLH1200. I have been helping her in the finer points of car care.

And I really appreciate the help!!

You've got great taste in cars! Welcome to the XLR Net!

Sounds like you have quite the stable of automobiles... welcome to the world of XLR ownership, both you, mpv96vette, and your wife, ARV09!!

Welcome to the forum..... :cool:

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! :wave:

Very happy to have you on the forum! :blinzel:

The future of XLR is HERE! It's just not built yet!:jump:

New XLR.jpg

Did she tell you she bought my Silver XLR ? : )

Just messing with you guys. I'm happy with my Gold Mist 06, and pleased that your wife got the silver one. :) --- Although after having dinged around on two prior ones before I bought mine, and both sold out from under me, I was determined not to let it happen again. Then I called The Dealer on your silver one as I was at that point on a 'quest' and prepared to go wherever whenever to get the right one. As your wife is aware, they told me it had been sold the prior day!

In context, I bought the one I have now site unseen, Just saw the pictures, talked to the guy in San Diego, and told him, OK; sold.

Nice cars. Please post pictures. :cool: