Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Window Stickers

Due to the worthless nature of my regular merchandise; the Swaim Boutique will not be selling keychains. All purchases will be accompanied by free merchandise of your choosing!!! Believe me, I will still make money; much like my mentor's business does!! :laugh:

Ohhhhhhh, nooooooooooo, Mswaim loves hostile women!!! :pat::reddevil:laugh:

You got a point there Madam. He may like the hostile take over. :chuckle:chuckle:laugh:Man have we highjacked this thread. :laugh::laugh::wave:Mswaim must be preparing for our hostile take over we haven't heard much from him since we started the takeover. I think he has even taken our partners PD computer no communication from her either.:lol:

Told you Mark. I knew they where up to something. Why not sell it to me before that happens. I will pay you with the new Amero money over the next 50 years. If they get a hold of your enterprise I understand they are going to call it The Beavers Trading post.

Hey, there's a new product for the Boutique! Window Stickers! You can sell them for $15 - plus shipping and handling. :rolleyes:

I sent this to Rob, but thought you might like to see what the V window sticker looks like. I do have it as a file on photobucket and and jpeg on my computer if anyone needs one
XLR06-V.jpg

I tried to get a copy of my origional 06XLR from the Bowling Green plant but was told they had no copy of the sticker. Our Allante club has managed to get copies of all production years and reproduce window stickers for our members sans delivering dealers name and dates. Hope we can do the same. Doug J

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom