Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

WTB: 1/18 scale XLR

Brian, I shipped your XLR diecast out today. It will be there on Thursday. Enjoy.:wave:

I might have posted here before. Can't remember. But looking for a infrared or red with working doors, hood, trunk and top. Or just top and hood. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351199441.722545.jpglike this I hope.

There are a few on ebay right now with functioning doors and hood, top up, top down, colors ranging from silver, black, blue and red. They also have a fantasy yellow "pace car". Prices are ranging from $1.25 - $56.99.
:cool:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I might have posted here before. Can't remember. But looking for a infrared or red with working doors, hood, trunk and top. Or just top and hood. View attachment 2373like this I hope.

There is a very rare highly detailed 2004 blue XLR produced by a company named No Rev that has a working top. From the little bit of research I have done indicates that they where a limited production run. Below is a link to a diecast model forum that has pictures.
:cool:

http://www.diecast.org/diecast98/html/asp/forums/forum43/viewMessage.asp?id=35576&start=35576

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back