Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

WTB: 1/18 scale XLR

Check on ebay they come up from time to time. I have purchased 2 so far, both matching color to my XLR. Just watch out they can get pricey. I have seen a few go for about $30.00 and up. The two that I purchased were reasonable, about $10.00 each.

:cool:

I should have a spare CP Red 1/18 scale XLR...let me look for it and I let you know.:wave:

If he doesn't pick it up, or you find two let me know, I've been looking also. I usually hit the swap meets and car shows though.
Bruce

The Crimson Pearl ones have gone for "silly" money on ebay, as high as $75.00 at one time! :eek:

The silver ones usually go for less.

thanks. The guy has no selling history. I'm little reluctant to purchase from him with no history. I'll keep an eye on it though.

it's eligible for buyer protection, which i've used before successfully... i'd risk it (esp at that price!)... but i am looking for black/tan instead...

I picked up a stock red XLR on eBay and also got a black 310 model. Swapped the stock wheels/base structure and tan interior into the black body and got my stock black/tan XLR.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom