Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

XLR Front Bumper Cover!

RWHartso

My XLR/V(s)
2006 Steel Blue XLR
Howdy:

Excellent used! Father pulled for a XLR-V bumper... No cracks, never drilled for license, no broken tabs LIKE SO MANY. Does have a say 5" diameter area where painted is "crazed" (see photo), we don't know why, no damage behind. This one is easy to final sand, prime, paint & then install. Will be well packed and shipped ASAP.

Best, RW

FYI, see:

2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 CADILLAC XLR FRONT BUMPER COVER ORIGINAL OEM, Excellent | eBay

That "crazed" area is from a strike on the bumper. Something ran into it or it ran into something. Not enough to leave a dent but enough to crack the paint, or it was repainted at one time without the additive for the paint that would make the paint flexible

Hi Rexster:
Thanks for responding. We figured she got kissed in a packing lot, Thanks, Thanks a lot.... It is original paint. Best, RW

Have replacement for mine also.

Interesting. The previous first owner of mine's wife was driving it. She actually broke the front grill somehow? Cracked it on the right front side. I found a NOS Replacement on line on eBay and bought it. The lower painted front strip is Gold Mist. How lucky was that. Haven't installed it yet, but plan to do so soon. :cool:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom