Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Important! XLR-V headlight bulbs

toothclark

My XLR/V(s)
2006 Black Raven XLR-V
What would be the correct numbers for conversion of all headlight bulbs to LED need the numbers for all bulbs in headlight
Thanks

What would be the correct numbers for conversion of all headlight bulbs to LED need the numbers for all bulbs in headlight
Thanks

Here you go:

Location Qty OEM Bulb LED Replacement Info
Rear view Mirror 2 194
Under Dash 2 194
Glove Box 1 194
Door Courtesy Lights 2 194
Front Side Marker 2 194
Back-up/Reverse 2 3156
License Plate 2 2825LL
DRL 2 3757
Front Parking 2 3157
Front Turn Signal 2 3757
Trunk 1 PC168 Any WLED series or 194 style
Hood 1 Rigid Loop Festoon 44 x 10.5mm - See more at: LED lamp upgrades for passenger cabin. - - Cadillac XLR Forum - Cadillac XLR and Cadillac XLR-V

I have also have been looking for a LED headlight conversion kit, so far I have yet to find one that's a "plug and play" for our D1S bulbs.

DRL’s, front parking light and front turn signal are all the same bulb. If you install LED’s you have to install a resistor or you will get hyper flashing. The BCM thinks your bulb is burned out (or shorted) because the resistance of the LED’s are a fraction of original incandescent bulbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am going to be converting everything in my 2009 to LED before spring. I will post what LED/brand and where I bought them with prices and any installation notes after I complete that project.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom