Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

xlr

karstupid

My XLR/V(s)
2004 xlr base
hey fellow xlr fans have always been a street rod guy. just purchased a 04 xlr needs a little work but a 68,000 mile car can't wait to drive. looking forward to learning through this thread. also need a quarter panel if any can help thanks looking forward to many miles of fun

XLR

Welcome to the best XLR Forum, I also have a 2004 XLR a year ago with 13,500 miles on her and I'm also into Street Rodding I have a 1934 FORD and a 1939 CHEVROLET SEDAN in MAY were going to NASHVILLE with the guys in mind car club, we will have 30 members going with all kinds of cars. In AUG. we go to LOUISVILLE and alot of other shows. What kind of Street Rod do you have? And what color is your XLR? :wave:[JIM]

Welcome to the best XLR forum on the internet My XLR (Roxy) is an 05 with 80k.
I too love Hot Rods I have a 52 short bed Studebaker pickup, plan to turn into a Rod, I have an LS1 motor/trans with about 30k to put in it.
I'd like it to look similar to this when finished! It may end up being a retirement project at the rate I'm going!

u4aserut.jpg
t
yvyqe3yj.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Welcome to the site

had to go away from computer for little bit here in okla. sleet snow windchills in -0s i have a 46 ford convert w/5.3 chevy 4l60e etc. the xlr is black w/shale interior (think that what its called) anyway wil be off and on site for little bit so will check u guys later thanks

Last edited:
Welcome to the xlr net,the int color is shale and good luck with your ride!:cool: Al

Welcome aboard!!!! :cool:

had to go away from computer for little bit here in okla. sleet snow windchills in -0s i have a 46 ford convert w/5.3 chevy 4l60e etc. the xlr is black w/shale interior (think that what its called) anyway wil be off and on site for little bit so will check u guys later thanks

karstupid what part of OK are you in? we got the same weather here in SE kansas

thanks for all the "welcomes" i m in north east okla-muskogee one of the original okie s from muskogee don t know if i should be proud or not???? guess everyone s from somewhere lol looked at my last post and didn t even understand it myself. I need a left front fender left headlight left quarter panel and left tail light. have seen on ebay don t mind the price so bad but shipping wow!!! 100 for fender 100 for quarter trying to find them little more close to home.thanks steve

I know Muskogee well. Used to ride trains there. I even drove my xlr through there and bought a truck about a month ago. While there a cts-v pulls beside me at a light, TWICE, and I couldn't play since the guy was driving the truck behind me to take it to my house. I might have to check your car out some day.

airmike

airmike would like that -mines not driving but would love to have a look at yours r u going to goodguys in ft worth? if so will drive within 2 miles of my house.Also used to be in a car club with a fellow train rider dale w? he had a blown 55 chevy

Welcome to the best XLR forum on the internet My XLR (Roxy) is an 05 with 80k.
I too love Hot Rods I have a 52 short bed Studebaker pickup, plan to turn into a Rod, I have an LS1 motor/trans with about 30k to put in it.
I'd like it to look similar to this when finished! It may end up being a retirement project at the rate I'm going!

u4aserut.jpg
t
yvyqe3yj.jpg

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

There's a truck that looks almost as bad as thebottom picture that has a Vette engine and trans and some other goodies in it. The owner keeps the truck looking like Stanford & sons truck so it doesn't get nicked. Portland is a bad city for car thefts. Nothing happens to those that get cought.

WELCOME to the best darned XLR forum on the Internet. When I rebuilt my '07 in '08, there was no used parts to be found... had to go with all NEW parts from GM. Talk about expensive!!!! Glad to hear there are some used parts out there to be found now... be leary about used headlights, unless they are '06 and newer. '04 & '05 have the melted parking lamp lenses... in order to install the '06 & newer headlamp, you need a headlamp jumper. The headlamp harness is different.

Last edited:
Welcome

Congrats on your XLR and welcome to the best enthusiast site on the web. Please post pictures of your resto as you proceed.

Charles

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back