Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Zaino's Products

05 GRAND DADDY

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2005 Light Platinium Silver XLR
Zaino's Products
Well did my waxing & detailing this weekend and used Zaino's Products! What a excellent showroom job their products do. I got the showroom kit package the glass cleaner works really well to.
For anyone looking for a solution to the rubber protectant I found that their Tire Shine Protector is a very thin milky looking subtance an if you put it on a small rag you can wipe it on to all the rubber joint, you must take your time and clean it off the paint and glass areas ASAP before it dries. Makes it clean and a slight shine too! I will be using them for my XLR maintenance upkeep!
cheers.gif

Zaino's Products
Well did my waxing & detailing this weekend and used Zaino's Products! What a excellent showroom job their products do. I got the showroom kit package the glass cleaner works really well to.
For anyone looking for a solution to the rubber protectant I found that their Tire Shine Protector is a very thin milky looking subtance an if you put it on a small rag you can wipe it on to all the rubber joint, you must take your time and clean it off the paint and glass areas ASAP before it dries. Makes it clean and a slight shine too! I will be using them for my XLR maintenance upkeep!
cheers.gif

Thanks for the information. A lot of people swear by Zaino's Products. What all came in your kit?

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom