Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Is anyone watching this

Little Woman

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
Cubby's, RIII Attendee, Midwest Marauder Alcohol Czar
Is anyone watching this train wreck I'm a Celebrity get me out of here? One of the people on there is Patti Blagojevich, she is the wife of the last govenor for the state of Illinois who was impeached. The things they put on TV. This is like a trian wreck.

Is anyone watching this train wreck I'm a Celebrity get me out of here? One of the people on there is Patti Blagojevich, she is the wife of the last govenor for the state of Illinois who was impeached. The things they put on TV. This is like a trian wreck.

Just happened to see it just now. Was not aware of this program as I usually watch another channel at this time. Almost made me sad:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle

Very odd show.:confused:

I watched the second episode last night. If this show makes it to the end of the week I'll be surprised. :D

To Answer Your Question.....

"Is anyone watching this"......Apparently not. You are talking to yourself on this post:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yeah ... I have heard the rumors :lol: ... maybe Cubby should get some advice on how to handle you .... :D

Yeah ... I have heard the rumors :lol: ... maybe Cubby should get some advice on how to handle you .... :D

I gave Cubby advise earlier this morning, "put your arms around her and give her a big hug from me because she is SPECIAL" I thought that was pretty good advise!

That's why we love our Supa Supa Freak, she is special! Always making us laugh!:)

I gave Cubby advise earlier this morning, "put your arms around her and give her a big hug from me because she is SPECIAL" I thought that was pretty good advise!

That is the same advice I would have given Cubby too ... but I am a bit busy today doing angel-like things. ;)

That is the same advice I would have given Cubby too ... but I am a bit busy today doing angel-like things. ;)

Some strange person told me about the angel-like things you do all day and into the night but that is okay, you can still give me hugs and kisses.:):):)

I have heard those rumors too. I do hope you guys gave Cubby some good advise. He needs it he has been trying for years too settle me down and stop me from embarrassing him. Madam you are an angle to me.;)

Settle you down! That won't happen, we need our supa chop stick girl to remain the way she is. We already have an angel among us!!!:lol:

I have heard those rumors too. I do hope you guys gave Cubby some good advise. He needs it he has been trying for years too settle me down and stop me from embarrassing him. Madam you are an angle to me.;)

Marion, pretty soon u will have to start a 2nd line for all your names....
Yes I will. People just keep giving me new names like them or not. ;):D

Wow this thread has sure gotten a few post today. I wonder why? :dunno:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry