Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Arthritis Auto Show in Dublin, OH

Phrede, no not too late. Call Beth at 740-364-9212. allstarembroidery-ltd.com

Tim

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tim,

Thanks for the post. That's why I couldn't get in touch with Beth. You post on the shirts (#63) has a wrong phone number listed. I'll try calling her this weekend. On our way to Road America for Cadillac Racing!!

Phrede, no not too late. Call Beth at 740-364-9212. allstarembroidery-ltd.com

Tim

Cubby,
Call today or Monday if you can. We will be out if town all weekend. If you and your wife want the same color shirts, just let Beth know. It will actually be easier got he that way because she will be able to go both at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Qustion for anyone who has previously attended this show. Can we set-up canopies by our corral area and if yes can they be left up overnight? Thanks. Just don't want to bring if can't set-up.

Friday is the Cruise In and spots are first come first serve. Saturday we will have assigned spots so chances of locating in the same spot are slim. I've pasted the map. We are in location 28. You should probably plan on taking it down. I am still figuring my schedule out, but I will probably have my wife bring the minivan over, so you are welcome to store it there.
http://arthritisautoshow.com/includes/images/2014ClassMap.jpg
Tim

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. Looks like we will have a decent spot. Really appreciate all the work you have done on setting things up. Look forward to meeting you soon.

Hi nerkpowers,
I have been lurking these forums for sometime. I am not a stranger to car shows but it has been a long time since I have entered one. Old man time has caught up with me and I have sold all and bought XLR. Now I can have someone else work on it! Since I live in Columbus, I would like to join you at the Arthritis show if I'm not too late.
Please advise me.
Sincerely
BeePen

It's good to hear that there will be another XLR @ the event. It's a great group!
It's not to late to join the fun, you can always register the day of the show.:wave:

Friday is the Cruise In and spots are first come first serve. Saturday we will have assigned spots so chances of lactating in the same spot are sl. I've pasted the map. We are in location 28. You should probably plan on taking it down. I am still figuring my schedule out, but I will probably have my wife bring the minivan over, so you are welcome to store it there.
http://arthritisautoshow.com/includes/images/2014ClassMap.jpg
Tim

Not sure about the others, but I personally have not lactated in the same spot in a very long time :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hi nerkpowers,
I have been lurking these forums for sometime. I am not a stranger to car shows but it has been a long time since I have entered one. Old man time has caught up with me and I have sold all and bought XLR. Now I can have someone else work on it! Since I live in Columbus, I would like to join you at the Arthritis show if I'm not too late.
Please advise me.
Sincerely
BeePen

Welcome!

Phrede. Thanks for correcting my iPhone autocorrects. It's really my fat fingers, but easier to blame the iPhone!

I have done the deed!
See you all at the show on Saturday.

Fantastic. We will see you on At the show. Several of us will be at the Cruise In on Friday. Depending on how late everyone wants to stay, we will probably do a drive and dinner somewhere. Stop on by on Friday even if you aren't entered, you are welcome to join us.
Tim

Many thanks to all for the welcome and info. If anyone wants to exchange cell numbers, I may be able to join you if you go to dinner Friday night.
Beepen

I know some of you will be in town Thursday. We will have a meet and greet at Matt the Millers Tavern at 6:30. It is about 3 miles from the hotel. For those of you that are coming from out of town, let us know if you can make it. Even if you get in town after 6:30, come meet us a little later. So far Beepen, Beth and I will be there. Here is a link to the website and address. I will be Sending a PM to all the participants with my cell #. I have Cubby's and Beepen's cell #, if the others could PM me theirs.

Website
Matt the Miller's Tavern | Life is Short. Enjoy Family, Friends and Good Times

Address
6725 Avery-Muirfield Dr, Dublin
(614) 799-9100

Tim

Dinner Thursday

Supa & I will be there for dinner. I notice the restaurant you picked has a location in Carmel, IN. We will be there in August at Artomobilia, just up the street from them. May have to try that one as well!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom