Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Arthritis Auto Show in Dublin, OH

I will not be there Thursday or Friday. I'll be arriving Saturday morning. Have fun.

Forecast for next weekend. So far, so good
9agu2uby.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I traded emails with Mark from the Car Show. He said that it should be OK to put up a canopy, especially on Saturday because he said we will have plenty of room. We will have to get there early on Friday if we want to put one up as spaces are first come first serve.
Tim

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have a 10x10 popup I'll bring.

I traded emails with Mark from the Car Show. He said that it should be OK to put up a canopy, especially on Saturday because he said we will have plenty of room. We will have to get there early on Friday if we want to put one up as spaces are first come first serve.
Tim

I will bring my 10 x 10 also.

Meeting up with Cubby and Supa as they pass thru Indy tomorrow afternoon. Should put us in Dublin about 3. Looking forward to seeing everybody attending. Drive safely.

Looks like we will have good weather both days. Still not too late for those Ohio folks who can come down for the day on Saturday. You can still register the day of the car show. Again, this is about showing folks how great a car the XLR is. It would be great to see some of you come down join and us. Mark had a allotted about 15-20 spaces for us, so there is still plenty of room. Send me a PM if you have any questions.
Tim

Arrived!

We arrived in Dublin about an hour ago. Cleaned the car and checked in. Sitting watching all the different cars arrive. Weather looks to be perfect all weekend. Meeting up with the other XLR people tonight for dinner. Gonna miss some of you that should have been here! This is a huge venue for a car show!

Two great days for the show. We have 7 XLRs this year. Great to see Phrede's new paint job and Beepen's Black Cherry '09.
ynebepa7.jpg
r
amu9y2e4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Saturday group photos;

Attachments

• Arthritis show '14 355.jpg
    Arthritis show '14 355.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 314
  • Arthritis show '14 347.jpg
    Arthritis show '14 347.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 353
More pics

image.jpgimage.jpg
As usual, the XLR's received a lot of attention! We had a great spot to display our cars and our host of the event, Mr. Mark Thomas was very cordial and appreciated us being a part of the show. We are invited back next year and hopefully can double the XLR turnout!

We had a wonderful time @ The 32 Annual Arthritis Show in Columbus, OH. The XLRs were a big hit & drew a lot of attention. It was interesting how many people knew so little about the car. Tim did a great job on this event & Mark Thomas was a wonderful host. We sure enjoyed meeting Tim & Beth along with Boyd & his 2 beautiful daughters Karen & Sharon. Here's a few pictures;

Attachments

• IMG_0171.jpg
    IMG_0171.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 322
  • Arthritis show '14 359.jpg
    Arthritis show '14 359.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 343
  • Arthritis show '14 363.jpg
    Arthritis show '14 363.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 307
  • Arthritis show '14 369.jpg
    Arthritis show '14 369.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 317
  • Arthritis show '14 397.jpg
    Arthritis show '14 397.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 320
Thank You!!

Had a great time at the Arthritis Car show this weekend. A big THANK YOU to Tim (nerkpowers) for all of the work you put in for this show!!

I have done the deed!
See you all at the show on Saturday.

It was nice to meet you and 2 of your daughters at the Arthritis Car show this past weekend! You're very lucky to have such wonderful daughters!

Great times at the show. Nice meeting the new folks to our midwest group. Can't wait to get together again in Carmel. Thanks to Tim and Beth for all the work getting things organized. Thanks to Boyd, Karen and Sharon for the limo ride to dinner. Till we all meet again.

Mirror power for radar detector

I forgot who asked, sorry.

Pin 13 BLK/PNK wire is +12V
Pin 8 BLK wire is GND

HTH

Thought I'd post a few pictures from the Cruise In on Friday. It was great to meet the Midwest folks after exchanging posts for many of the past months. Thanks to Boyd for hosting us Friday and the ride in his '67 Cadillac Limo. Pic of the Limo isn't the greatest, but thought I'd throw it in.
uqegu5es.jpg
ymy9e2az.jpg
aquzuvuj.jpg
6ubajugy.jpg

Last edited:
BEST OF SHOW!

Supa won XLR Best of Show on Saturday. It's nice to see all of her hard work pay off, she was even nice enough to let Cubby hold the trophy.:lol:

Attachments

• Arthritis show '14 563.jpg
    Arthritis show '14 563.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 282
  • Arthritis show '14 566.jpg
    Arthritis show '14 566.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 300
  • Arthritis show '14 579.jpg
    Arthritis show '14 579.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 299

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!